My Beautiful Friend's Nike Shox

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mazz

Re: My Beautiful Friend's Nike Shox

Post by mazz »

It's been a long time we didnt got news from you . Do you still have the good friendship with your friend and get cool storys about shoes :)
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

Sorry for no recent activity but yes we're still good friends. I've gotten a few pairs from her since I last updated this post, including the pink/grey shox. I didn't get to see her that much during the winter because my job took me out of town during the winter. But I'm hoping to get back to updating this post soon. My beautiful friend has been wearing a lot of sandals lately.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mazz

Post by mazz »

Glad to have god news , thanks
sniffs_her_shoes

I couldn't get enough of them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffs_her_shoes

Her Skechers and flats.
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Both pair sexy as fuck. Slide all your manhood into the right Skecher and tell us how that little Skecher pussy feels!
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

sniffs_her_shoes wrote:Sorry for no recent activity but yes we're still good friends. I've gotten a few pairs from her since I last updated this post, including the pink/grey shox. I didn't get to see her that much during the winter because my job took me out of town during the winter. But I'm hoping to get back to updating this post soon. My beautiful friend has been wearing a lot of sandals lately.
Thanks for the update. Does your beautiful friend wear the Shox? You definitely left your mark on the insoles. :mrgreen:
sniffs_her_shoes

wwxx wrote:
sniffs_her_shoes wrote:Sorry for no recent activity but yes we're still good friends. I've gotten a few pairs from her since I last updated this post, including the pink/grey shox. I didn't get to see her that much during the winter because my job took me out of town during the winter. But I'm hoping to get back to updating this post soon. My beautiful friend has been wearing a lot of sandals lately.
Thanks for the update. Does your beautiful friend wear the Shox? You definitely left your mark on the insoles. :mrgreen:
No, she no longer wore them at work so she finally decided to give them to me last fall. I asked her to wear again after I cum in them but she said, "maybe". She wants a new pair of Shox.
sniffs_her_shoes

Her shoes turn me on so much. I moaned her name as I fucked her Skechers and flats.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Awesome any boots in the future