My Beautiful Friend's Nike Shox

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sniffs_her_shoes

Re: My Beautiful Friend's black Skechers

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

tretornshoe wrote:That's so hot! I love to moan out the names of the girls i am thinking about when i am fucking and cumming in their shoes.
(While fucking the mother's shoes) I've even moaned her daughter's name before while fantasizing I was fucking her cheerleading shoes and flats. But the mother doesn't know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tretornshoe

Re: My Beautiful Friend's Nike Shox

Post by tretornshoe »

Tell us about the daughter. Is she hot. tell us if you have fucked the daughter's shoes!
sniffs_her_shoes

tretornshoe wrote:Tell us about the daughter. Is she hot. tell us if you have fucked the daughter's shoes!
She looks like her beautiful mom but a few inches shorter. No I haven't fucked her shoes, I've only been alone with a few long enough to smell them. But I actually fucked and cummed in the white Puma Speedcats that she currently wears--It's unintentional because I bought those shoes for her mother to wear since I bought her the same pair a few years ago (which she gave back to me in exchange for a new pair of shoes) and I fucked them for a few days before giving them to her. But then I found out she gave the new Pumas to her daughter, so now her daughter wears them now.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

So the daughter is walking around in your cum! Very nice!
sniffs_her_shoes

tretornshoe wrote:So the daughter is walking around in your cum! Very nice!
She could be but it wouldn't be the first time, she has the same size shoe as her mother and I noticed she also wears her mother's athletic shoes from time to time--the same ones I've fucked and cummed before I gave them to her mother (The mother has no idea I do that).

I just ran into both of them today and the daughter is wearing the Pumas again (the mother is wearing sandals).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffs_her_shoes

I saw her today and we talked for about an hour and she didn't mention her shoes at all. Hopefully she doesn't remember so I can fuck them for awhile longer. Then after I've had enough then I'll tell her I still have them at my place if she want to pick them up.
sniffs_her_shoes

Well she asked about the black Skechers today. I don't know when she'll be stopping by to pick them up but I'm trying to hold off until I have a few more fuck sessions with them. Each has 3 loads so far.
Last edited by sniffs_her_shoes on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cagreco45

Post by cagreco45 »

Thats a damn shame
sniffs_her_shoes

UPDATE: She just called again and said she'll pick them up. So I asked her if I can fuck them before she does and she said "Yes, please do. Think of me and cum." I even recorded the phone call so I can hear her tell me that over and over. I asked her if she wants another video of her shoes getting fucked and, "Sure if you want." (A few years ago I made a shoe fucking video for her when she first gave me her MaryJane shoes). And then she said, "Let me know when you're done so I can stop by to pick them up."
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

This is freaking awesome! I need to find some female friends that I can have this type of shoe banging relationship with as well! Great work! Is she giving you another pair to play with in exchange?