Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jp2202

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by jp2202 »

Massive Freestyle fan from the UK here - message me!
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

jp2202 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:25 pm Massive Freestyle fan from the UK here - message me!
Welcome :) Could you post pictures of your collection :) ? How many do you have? What is your favorite Reebok Freestyle sneakers model?
reeboksfan

Post by reeboksfan »

Anyone see that reebok had released the freestyle low on their website.... Anyone have experience with these? Thinking of buying a pair. My go to had been my wife's princess but I've fucked and cummed so much in them, my cock needs a new pair to pleasure. I assume the terry cloth lining is dick pleasing? My wife won't wear them but I told her that's fine I just need it for post sex humping lol
ds9477708

Post by ds9477708 »

I just ordered 2 new pairs of freestyles, one for myself and one for my new girl, I'm so amped
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

rbkclassic86 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:18 am I posted on here a while back with some pics of my wife. I took them down but decided to reupload them, along with ones of me. Anyone else here love stuffing their feet in reebok classic freestyle or princess sneakers? I've always wanted to wear them along with a hooters girl outfit.

Here's a link to more pics of me and my wife.
I think I have a Hooters top and some shorts. I'd probably swap for one of her Reeboks...
Rockdir148

Post by Rockdir148 »

Freestyles are 1 of 2 shoes that awakened my interests when I was younger(the other being Bass or Eastland Camp Mocs). Used to love seeing the girls in school wear them with slouch socks or pantyhose. Thankfully my wife is more than willing to indulge this (of course because she now has a collection of 300 plus shoes). But the Low freestyle gum soles from the 80s will always be one of my favorites.
Rockdir148

Post by Rockdir148 »

For the fans!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

:D
Love it! Thanks for the pics!!

I cummed in an identical one recently :mrgreen:
reebokclassics82

Post by reebokclassics82 »

Rockdir148 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 9:31 am For the fans!!!!
Holy shit that's hot. Are those the new freestyle lows that reebok just launched?
Rockdir148

Post by Rockdir148 »

To be honest, I don't know. Found them on eBay about a year ago. Seller had a lot of them... Bought 2 pairs... Lol. Here's the box tag if that helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.