Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoes2k3

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by shoes2k3 »

25th aniversary are beautiful!!!
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

Shakira is in this viral video wearing Reebok Freestyle hitops and a 1980s inspired aerobic outfit. She looks sexy and awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMLk_T0 ... e=youtu.be
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

Very very hot Shakira in white Reebok Freestyle...
In her Tik Tok you can also view a small clip of her wearing black Freestyles.
reeboklover

Post by reeboklover »

Does anyone have any idea what’s going on with this entire forum? Prior to 2021, I could log in, go to advanced search, type in (for example) “Reebok” and it would pull up anything that the word Reebok was in. As of 2021, none of the old content on this forum comes up when searched. I had to go through google to pull up this thread. I’m not savvy when it comes to these things so I’m curious to know if anyone else is having this kind of issue. I thought all of the old content was lost.
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

reeboklover wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:12 am Does anyone have any idea what’s going on with this entire forum? Prior to 2021, I could log in, go to advanced search, type in (for example) “Reebok” and it would pull up anything that the word Reebok was in. As of 2021, none of the old content on this forum comes up when searched. I had to go through google to pull up this thread. I’m not savvy when it comes to these things so I’m curious to know if anyone else is having this kind of issue. I thought all of the old content was lost.
Agree... since the forum change I´ve missed some post I liked...

About this... I miss some more Reebok Freestyle stuff here, I had lots of photos and videos but I don´t want to be the only one who upload all about RFH and I wanted to see more of the other people in this forum...
reebokclassiclover84

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

Hi everyone!
So glad I found this website. I'm a huge Reebok Classic fan...like, I regularly masturbate just to pics of them. Women, men...doesn't matter. I have a huge fetish for the Reebok Classic Freestyle Hi (white), Leather (white) and Princess (white).

Here's some pics of my wife wearing them. She's a big tease. Small boobs yes, but more than makes up for it with her Reeboks. Lemme know what you think!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

reeboks make everything better especially high top freestyles.thx for the pics
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

wetrfh wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:58 am reeboks make everything better especially high top freestyles.thx for the pics
Agree! Best shoes ever!
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

Your wife look very fuckable in her reebok!
Can we see more of her with them on her feet?
reebokclassiclover84

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

thanks! yes she's very fuckable. I'll try to get some more to share. She loves wearing them now just to tease me.