Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

reebokclassiclover84

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

wtam2 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:30 am I love those Reebok Freestyles and Princess on her, must be extremely hot to fuck her while wearing them :)

Do you ever cum on them?
Oh it is and yes, I cum on them all the time. My fav is to pound away at her doggy style while she wears them, then cum in one of them. Then when I'm done, she'll keep me face down with my dick still in her reeboks, and take me from behind with her strap on. The feeling of your cock and balls pressed against her cum soaked reeboks while taking it in the ass is pure ecstasy.
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

reebokclassiclover84 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:06 am Oh it is and yes, I cum on them all the time. My fav is to pound away at her doggy style while she wears them, then cum in one of them. Then when I'm done, she'll keep me face down with my dick still in her reeboks, and take me from behind with her strap on. The feeling of your cock and balls pressed against her cum soaked reeboks while taking it in the ass is pure ecstasy.
Wow, would love to see the messy aftermath in one of those reeboks
reebokclassiclover84

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

Cancon69 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:05 pm Well rebookclassic84, tell your wife people ARE jerking off to her pics. I’ve got an iPad screen that needs wiping.
Aw thank you I will!! She was really nervous about me taking these at first because she's embarrassed by her small tits but I told her she had nothing to worry about, and her reeboks and her ass more than make up for it! It's kind of nice because I'll fit her whole boob in my mouth while she gives me a footjob in her freestyles or princess sneakers (the leathers are too rough on my cock).
Cancon69

Post by Cancon69 »

I should take a picture of my screen next time with my baby batter splashed across so she can further appreciate our fondness of her willingness.
Ten Foot Toes

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

My girl just bought burgundy red ones used 3 times. They are on the way here to my house niw
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

Imagejust bought these from ebay while there not reebok freestyles .the wife and i like them just the same.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ten Foot Toes

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

For your viewing pleasure

She is a friend of mine in Cali
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ten Foot Toes

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

Ten Foot Toes wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:21 pm For your viewing pleasure

She is a friend of mine in Cali
OMG, it is a pleasure, yes. Love the way she wears the Reebok Freestyles, very nice pics. Thank you!!!!