Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Plum76

Re: Any Reebok Freestyle Fans here?

Post by Plum76 »

Sorry for the dumb question, I was going to post a pic of my girl's reebok freestyle lows. How do you post a pic?
likes2c-crush

Post by likes2c-crush »

Hell Yes!!!!! I’m 41 and Happily Married to My Wife of 10 years and I own several pairs of both The Reebok Princess and The Reebok Freestyle!!!!!! And I just received a white pair of The Reebok Freestyle Lo Og’s!!!!! My very first pair of those!!!! I Love Stepping On And Crushing Stuff Under Them!!!! I can’t wait to do that with My Lo Og’s too!!!! I have Such An Awesome Fetish For These Types Of Shoes!!!!!
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I DO love Reebok Freestyle, low or hi. I'm a man, I'm 55yo. I bought my first pair (black, low) in 1990 and since then I think I owned 15 pairs. I DO love their design, and I DO love their thin and soft garment leather! BUT... The last pair I bought, in 2015, was very different: the design was the same, but the leather... God, it's a shame! Reebok certainly decided to reduce the cost by using a low quality leather: it's thick and stiff! Nothing common with the extremely soft leather which built the Freestyle popularity! I even thought my new RFH were fake!!! I was so disappointed that I decided not to buy any more. :cry:
Unless Reebok has reissued Freestyle in ultra soft leather? Does anyone know?...
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

dont know about rereleased but the soft leather one can be gotten still on ebay its where i usually find ones for my wife
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Watched Big Trouble in Little China a couple of nights ago. Been a while. Can’t believe I forgot that there was a pair of freestyle hightops that get wet and muddy in there!!!
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

martinboumon wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:57 am Today, I have dissected a pair of black leather reebok freestyle hi size 38 made in Vietnam.

WP_20180908_001.jpg

WP_20180908_007.jpg

WP_20180908_036.jpg

WP_20180908_066.jpg

WP_20180908_068.jpg

These are so good for sexual purposes...
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Any Reebok fans here into Freestyles or Princess located near Knoxville? (East Tn??))
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

my wifes red daily worn reebok freestlyes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

as well as her nikes and some snow boots all of which stink ..she never wears socks unless she wears the red boots
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

i would post more pics but everytime i try it tells me the file size is to large its a damn miracle i got that one posted.