Sneaker Short Stories

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Nates_sneaks

Sneaker Short Stories

Post by Nates_sneaks »

I’ve always enjoyed all the fictional stories others have put out, so I’ve decided to try my hand at writing some short stories, ..with the help of a few new tools. Here’s the first one finished, lmk what you guys think, and what could be improved (I’m horrible at choosing names I’ve realized
). I’d mostly stick with short stories of my own or from your requests that I like, but maybe I’ll make more chapters of your collective favorites in the future.

This one is titled A Risky Roommate

Sam had always been fascinated by the smell of sneakers. Even as a teenager, she would spend hours inhaling the scent of her own shoes, delighting in the musky aroma that lingered within. It was only a matter of time before she began to realize that the sensation was more than just a simple attraction.

One day, she found herself rubbing her sneakers on her pussy, feeling the rough edges of the rubber toe on her adidas as they grazed over her most intimate areas. The feeling was indescribable, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. From that moment on, she was hooked.

As the years went by, Sam's fetish for sneakers only grew stronger. She experimented with different styles and materials, exploring the wide variety of options available to her. She became more and more obsessed with the idea of using sneakers for sexual pleasure, often fantasizing about the feeling of other people's worn shoes against her skin.

That's how she became entranced by Ally, her dorm mate. Ally was the kind of girl who was always flaunting her various sneakers, showing them off with a saucy grin and a flick of her hair. Sam found herself drawn to the scent of the sneakers, to the way they looked and felt on Ally's feet. She longed to experience them for herself, to feel her sneakers against her lips and over her nose as she pleasured herself.

It was a dangerous game she played, Sam knew that. She didn't want to get caught, but the thrill of the risk only heightened her excitement. She'd sneak into Ally's room when she was gone, taking care to avoid any evidence of her presence. Then she'd seek out the sneakers, breathing in deeply the alluring scent before slipping them on and touching herself.

It was almost too much to bear, her own arousal mixing with the intoxicating aroma of the sneakers. But Sam knew that she couldn't stop now. She was addicted, and the thought of what she might do next only made her gasp with desire.

Sam's heart was pounding in her chest one night as she entered Ally's room. Sam just got back from her night class and knew that Ally was out to a fancy party, most likely wearing heels, and leaving her worn, not so white anymore Nike Pegasus behind. It was an opportunity too good to pass up, and Sam couldn't contain herself.

As soon as she spotted the sneakers, her hands began to tremble with excitement. She picked them up, feeling their weight in her palms, relishing the smell of Ally's sweat that lingered within. She brought them to her nose and took a deep breath, feeling her pulse quicken as the scent filled her lungs. Sam remembered how Ally wore them just yesterday to the gym, the smell was definitely still ripe.

Unable to resist any longer, Sam slipped off her own adidas superstar she was wearing and slipped on Ally's Nike Pegasus. The feeling was incredible, the soft fabric against her bare feet, sending shivers down her spine. She took another deep breath, holding her sneaker clad foot up to her nose and began to explore the scent and feel of the sneakers, her arousal growing with each passing moment. Soon enough she slipped one hand up her short shorts, feeling herself getting wetter.

Before she knew it, Sam had lost herself completely to the sensations. She couldn’t take it anymore. She slipped of the sneakers , now warm and moist from wearing them herself. After also tossing her shorts to the side, Sam began rubbing her pussy, using the tip of the sneakers, with the help of some spit to stimulate her clit, the feeling intensifying with each passing moment.

As she moved closer and closer to orgasm, Sam began to whisper to herself, imagining that Ally was there with her, watching her, encouraging her. "Oh, Ally," she whispered. "You're so sexy. I want you so badly. I want to taste you. I want you to make me smell your shoes. Please let me squirt on your dirty Nikes Ally!" “Ughh”, Sam let out another moan, muffled by her own adidas she was now biting down on. Sam began to feel her body tense up, the combination of all these senses pushes her over the edge. She begins to feel her pussy convulse, then watches as it rapidly sends shots of hot squirt straight into the heels of Ally’s Nikes. As her tremors die down, she sees that it’s not only in Allys sneakers, but has soaked the outside as well.

For a long moment, Sam lay there, panting and gasping for breath, clinging to the sneakers that had been the source of her ecstasy. And then, slowly, she began to dress, placing Ally’s Nikes back where she had found them. Ally shouldn’t be back till morning she figured, as she was the type to get too drunk, and stay the night somewhere, as for the potential stains that might still be there, well, Sam just hoped Ally would assume it was from her own sweat and dirt.

As she left the room, Sam couldn't help but grin to herself. The excitement of what she had just done lingered within her, and she couldn't wait to explore more of her fetish, to see how far it could take her. She knew that she was addicted to the smell and feel of Ally’s sneakers, and just thinking about them only a room away made her pussy start to tingle again.
chucko

Re: Sneaker Short Stories

Post by chucko »

Hey great job! Love seeing more people write their own stories. This one is very fun. Hope you keep writing more!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Nice work!
shoeswap

Post by shoeswap »

Awesome. Keep up the great work
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

this about made me.orgasm just now love the story and nikes are sexy af keep it cummming
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

please write more uve made me horny as fuck today
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

new stuff?
Nates_sneaks

Post by Nates_sneaks »

It’s been a very long time, but with some recent inspiration I am back with another one called “Extra Credit”. Hope you guys like it. It might be a little repetitive in spots, but lmk what you think.

Jess was 21 years old and a junior in college. She sat at her dorm room desk, staring at her computer with a look of frustration on her face. She was short, standing at only 5'2", but she made up for it with her bold personality. Her brown hair was tied back in a messy bun, and she wore a crop top and some fleece booty shorts, showing off her toned figure.

Procrastination and her love for late-night parties had caused Jess to neglect her studies, resulting in a failing grade in her statistics class. And her professor, Mr. Jeff Smith, wasn't making it any easier. He was a hunk, with sharp features and a muscular build. Jess couldn't help but glance at him every chance she got, which probably didn't help her situation in class. But she couldn't deny the way he looked at her too, with a hint of desire in his eyes. As Jess checked her grades, she noticed that her grade in stats had dropped drastically. Desperate to fix it, she shut her laptop and grabbed her bag. She stopped at the door to slip on her all-white Adidas Superstars, her favorite pair of shoes. She loved how comfortable they were, but unfortunately, they had seen better days. The leather was creased and worn, with parts of it starting to separate from the toecaps. The laces were stained and dirty from being stepped on at parties, and the insides were darkened from her feet sweating in them all day. Not caring about her lazy outfit, Jess made sure to show off enough cleavage to improve her odds and left out the door.

She took a deep breath and knocked on Mr. Smith's office door. As soon as he opened the door, Jess felt her heart race. He stood there in his fitted button-up shirt and slacks, looking as handsome as ever. His dark hair was styled perfectly, and his glasses rested on the bridge of his nose. Jess couldn't deny her attraction to him, even though she knew it was inappropriate. "Mr. Smith, can I talk to you about my grade in your class?" she asked, trying to sound confident. "Of course, come in," he replied, stepping aside for her to enter. Jess took a seat in front of his desk, crossing her legs and adjusting her top to show off even more of her cleavage.
She could see Mr. Smith's eyes dark from her breasts down to her sneakers, but he quickly got straight to business, and explained to Jess that there was no extra credit to be offered, and it’d be unfair to give her special treatment. “Please Mr. Smith, I’ll do anything” Jess says, almost pleading. Well Jess, there’s only one thing I can think of that would make up all your missing work.”
“Please just tell me what it is and I’ll do it!”

Mr. Smith's smirk turned into a full-fledged smile, his eyes lit up with deviance, but also excitement. He leaned back in his chair, his gaze dropping to Jess's feet. "Good. Now I want you to do as I say, raise your feet up onto my desk," he commanded, gesturing to the worn Adidas on her feet. Jess hesitated for a moment, feeling a bit nervous but also strangely aroused. She knew she shouldn't be agreeing to whatever this is, but she was desperate to pass this class. Slowly, she raised her feet up onto Mr. Smith's desk, crossing her ankles and leaning back in the chair. She could feel his eyes on her, taking in the sight of her well-worn and slightly sweaty Adidas. "You see, Jess, I have a sneaker fetish. And your Adidas are just perfect for it," Mr. Smith explained, his voice husky with desire. Jess couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her professor had a fetish for her worn sneakers? It was both shocking and strangely exciting. Mr. Smith leaned forward, his hand reaching out to caress the toe caps of her Adidas. Jess could feel herself getting more and more turned on by his touch. . "Now, let me explain exactly what I want to do with your Adidas Superstars," he said, his hand still caressing the toe caps of her well-worn shoes, even slipping a finger past the laces to feel inside her sweaty superstars. Jess could feel her heart race with excitement as Mr. Smith painted a vivid picture of his desires. He wanted to smell her sneakers, inhaling the scent of her feet after a long day of walking around campus. He wanted to fuck her sneakers, thrusting his hard dick inside her warm, sweaty superstars. But most of all, he wanted to cum inside her sneakers, filling them with his load and making her wear them that way. Jess couldn't believe what she was hearing, but she couldn't deny that it was turning her on. She could feel herself getting wet at the thought of fulfilling his sneaker fetish and getting rewarded with a good grade. "And you'll do all of this for me, won't you Jess?" Mr. Smith asked, his voice low and full of desire. "Yes, I'll do it," Jess said, feeling a sense of adrenaline and excitement at the same time. Jess could see the bulge in his pants getting even bigger. She couldn't believe what she was about to do, but she couldn't back down now.
"Good, and it also will start NOW. From this moment on Jess, you must wear your Adidas to class every day, and without any socks, or else you will be punished. And after each class, you'll stay behind and watch me cum inside them and you’ll wear them that way, absolutely no cleaning them unless I say" Mr. Smith explained, his voice full of anticipation. Jess could feel herself getting wet at the thought of fulfilling his deep desire for her worn shoes.
"Do we have a deal?" Mr. Smith asked again, still caressing her Adidas with his hand. Jess looked into his eyes, feeling a mixture of fear and arousal. She nodded, "We have a deal," Jess said, her voice shaky with nerves.

"Good girl," Mr. Smith said, his eyes filled with desire. "Now, if you don't mind…," he said with a wink, slipping off her Adidas, one at a time. He could already smell the strong, sweaty scent of Jess's feet, mixed with the scent of her well-worn Adidas. He couldn't help but take a deep breath in, taking in the strong aroma. "These sneakers of yours smell so strong, Jess. I love it," Mr. Smith said, taking a moment to bury his face in them again. He then peeled her socks off her feet, revealing her pretty arches and toes. He placed them in his drawer, knowing she wouldn't need them anymore.

"Now, Jess, I'll be nice enough to give you a choice. You can either watch as I fuck and cum in your sneakers, or you can wait in the hall till I’m done," Mr. Smith said, giving her the option. Jess couldn't believe she had gotten to this point of no return already , but she was also too turned on to back down now. She told Mr. Smith that she would love to stay and watch. "Excellent. And I could use some encouragement from you, Jess. It's the least you could do for me," Mr. Smith said, unbuttoning his pants and revealing his large, aroused cock. He placed Jess's right sneaker on the edge of the desk and slowly slid his member into it, keeping eye contact with Jess the entire time. The sneaker was barely big enough to fit his entire shaft, but Mr. Smith made it work. He brought the other sneaker up to his nose, taking in the intoxicating scent, and began thrusting his rod into the sneaker. Jess obliged his request and began talking to him, telling him how much she loved seeing him punish her poor, smelly sneakers. She took her left superstar and held it up for him to smell, allowing him to focus on fucking her sneaker harder. "Yes, professor, smell my dirty little Adidas! I've worn them for so long, to work as a waitress, to school, even to the gym! Oh, I can't wait to wear your cum around in them, FILL THEM, FILL THEM WITH ALL YOUR CUM" Jess said, her voice filled with desire, even surprising herself. Her words pushed Mr. Smith over the edge, and he began moaning and thrusting harder and deeper into her sneaker. Jess watched in amazement as he pulled out mid-orgasm, shooting his warm cum inside her sneaker. The ropes slapping her insoles, pooling into the worn down pad of her insole and quickly flowing to the toes. He quickly switched to the other sneaker, filling up the heel with the last few spurts of his cum. "Oh my gosh!" Jess exclaimed, shocked at how much cum he was able to fill up in her worn Adidas. She couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction and arousal at the thought of wearing them with her professors cum in them.

Mr. Smith sat back in his chair, catching his breath and admiring the sight in front of him. Jess's well-worn Adidas, sitting on his desk, now filled with his splooge, turned him on even more. "Now, Jess, you'll wear these sneakers every day to class, without any socks. And after each class, you'll make sure to wear them and stay behind so I can keep it fresh. Understood?" Mr. Smith asked, his voice firm yet laced with desire.

Mr. Smith sat back in his chair, out of breath but looking content with his work. He couldn't believe how turned on he was by this whole scenario. Jess couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction as well. She picked up her sneaker and brought it to her nose, taking a whiff of the strong combination of sweat and cum. She could feel her own arousal building up as she tipped her shoe back, watching as the cum flowed side to side. She couldn't resist sharing the cum between her sneakers, pouring some more into the left one as well to even it out.

"Now, put them on," Mr. Smith commanded, his voice full of anticipation. Jess slipped her sneakers back on, feeling the warm cum squish between her toes and up the insides of her sneakers, making her gasp. She couldn't believe how satisfying and arousing the feeling was. "Wow, it feels so warm and nice," Jess said, surprised at her own arousal. "You better get going now, Jess. Don't want you to be late to your next class," Mr. Smith said, looking at his watch.

Jess looked at the time and realized he was right, she had her management class in 5 minutes! She quickly gathered her things and rushed off to her next class, the squishing sound of her cum-filled Adidas making it hard to focus. As she walked, Jess couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation for what was to come. She couldn't wait to wear her sneakers with Mr. Smith's cum inside them and fulfill his sneaker fetish, all while getting a good grade in his class, basically for free in Jess’ opinion. And who knows, maybe Mr.Smith has awaken a fetish of her own she didn’t even know she had.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Very hot!!! Please write more nikes especially ;)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Nice work :) Personally prefer slightly newer sneakers but great work.