AI generated sneaker images

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MarkusVice

AI generated sneaker images

Post by MarkusVice »

deleted
Last edited by MarkusVice on Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krug

Re: AI generated sneaker images

Post by Krug »

Can you generate some images with basketball sneakers?
MarkusVice

Post by MarkusVice »

deleted
Last edited by MarkusVice on Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krug

Post by Krug »

MarkusVice wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:55 am
Krug wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:19 am Can you generate some images with basketball sneakers?
Afraid I used up my 30 free images, but you can very easily do so yourself by downloading discord, making your personal server and inviting the bot. Then use prompts like /imagine basketball sneakers covered in white slime
OK I will try
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I have been playing around with Bing AI image generator. Free but you have to join to use.

Results vary - some are excellent and some are awful. Cannot wait for them to perfect it!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Have to say I have been getting incredibly horny playing around with these images. Eg I created some images with maroon converse filled and smothered in whipped cream and strawberry sauce. Some of those images are amazing. Pretty sure I’ll be buying some whipped cream and strawberry sauce to recreate the images with my new beetroot chucks 70 high tops.

Another one - chucks in pasta bake… think my white low tops might suffer the same fate.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

examples:
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Wifey and daughter are away for the weekend in a couple of weeks. Thinking of reproducing some of these images.

Thinking I’ll fill my beetroot chucks 70s hightops with whipped cream and cover in strawberry sauce. My pale blue 70s hightops with custard and cream.

Not sure about my yellow hightops. Thoughts? Maybe show me some ai ideas?
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Sudsey wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:03 am Wifey and daughter are away for the weekend in a couple of weeks. Thinking of reproducing some of these images.

Thinking I’ll fill my beetroot chucks 70s hightops with whipped cream and cover in strawberry sauce. My pale blue 70s hightops with custard and cream.

Not sure about my yellow hightops. Thoughts? Maybe show me some ai ideas?
Could bake them?