Vans Sentry

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Net King

Vans Sentry

Post by Net King »

My partner goes for a walk each morning on muddy and slippery tracks. Some years ago she did the ‘splits’ on loose gravel and pulled a muscle – her sneakers had little grip. So I got her a pair of ‘touch’ sneakers with lots of nubbles on the soles (and a spare pair). She gives them hell – usually wearing a hole in the uppers then the uppers start to disintegrate. Same with the other pair after some months.
I had purchased a pair of Vans Sentry. They do not have the usual gummy honeycombe sole but a thick white sole with 20 – 30 round nubbles. I quite like shoes with lots of nubbles on the soles. I persuaded her to give me a shoe job with them to break them in. It was a vicious shoe job and I am still feeling a bit tender. She managed to get the nubbles to rub and tickle me in the right places and it felt so exquisite. I exploded under the soles. There is a spot where the edge of the foreskin joins the head that is really nice and sensitive, and it just loves the feel of rubber. I said they were for her to have.
When the other pair wore out, she started wearing those Vans and really likes them. She has worn them for a while now and she commented that the uppers are strong and they have not worn too much. Indeed except for the mud they look almost as good as new. Hope they last a long time. I like seeing her put them on before going out. She wore them to a friend’s place and her friend seemed to like the look of them especially the thick soles.
sockboy410

Re: Vans Sentry

Post by sockboy410 »

Cute sneakers! Does she let you cum inside them?
Net King

Re: Vans Sentry

Post by Net King »

sockboy410 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:06 pm Cute sneakers! Does she let you cum inside them?
That would not be my thing. The soles are my fetish 'hot spot'. The more bumps, nubbles, corrugations etc the better.