Slipper wanks

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

loveslippers

Re: Slipper wanks

Post by loveslippers »

I have a slipperfetish too, if anyone want to talk send me pm
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

I'm on kik slippercum1980 please hit me I up I love fucking slippers
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

I love jerking with woman's slippers huge fetish. I aslo have a big collection of isotoner slippers
bazzaba

Post by bazzaba »

Like you all very much into female slippers. Love to see girls dangling in their open toed mule slippers but also love close toe mules and ballet slippers.

Love to wank off into a slipper but the ultimate is having a girl give you a foot job in the slippers.

Would love to chat more with you like minded guys
lijones

Post by lijones »

I’m heavy into slippers, I’ve got some for cumming but these I will save for the wife and I to wear together
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

Any jerk off in slippers on kik . I'm slippercum1980 looking for slipper friend so we jerk together
slipperlover91

Post by slipperlover91 »

I am a huge slipper lover! My instagram is slipperlover91. So many of my slippers I have fucked.
slippercum

Post by slippercum »

My wife has some open toe fuzzy slippers i jerk off with them often
brooklynheel210

Post by brooklynheel210 »

I love slippers. I buy them for my wife and when they get worn i buy her a new pair and tell her i threw the others out. Have about 10 or 12 pairs of her slippers that i use on a regular basis. My faves are open toe slides and ballerina, dearfoams to be specific. My additional fetish is that i like them wet/damp as if worn right after a shower
slippers

Post by slippers »

Hey guys . Great to hear others so into slippers . I love them always have ever since i sniffed my Aunts :) Anyone wants to chat about slippers , love to hear from you.