your first times when you fucked the sneakers of a friend or family

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Net King

your first times when you fucked the sneakers of a friend or family

Post by Net King »

Similar question was asked on the Bootjob forum so I thought I would ask it here.
My partner once had this pair of blue canvas sneakers with soft brown rubber soles. Seeing her wear them really turned me on and I got infatuated with them. I had a play with them one day and would bend and twist them - the soles were so soft and flexible. The undersides were ribbed and the rubber was dimpled. I liked rubbing my finger across them. The soles are my fetish point. My dick wanted a taste of those lovely soles and the tip loved being rubbed with those little ridges. So I really enjoyed playing with them. My partner knew I had a shoe fetish and gave me quite a few sneaker jobs with them until they wore out.
What are other peoples first time experiences?
aok

Re: your first times when you fucked the sneakers of a friend or family

Post by aok »

When we had band everyone would put their backpacks in the hallway, anyways a lot of girls wouldn’t wear their sneakers to school so it would be tons of great shoes just sitting in the hallway waiting for me to try them on and wear them around. I’m glad I never got caught but there were some close calls where I had to leave their shoes in other places than where I found them.

Asics 2140s, Nike torch, Nike shox go, etc.
lijones

Post by lijones »

Mom in laws keds I found in her Car when I borrowed it
prizee

Post by prizee »

my mother's was unbranded green sneakers
birdmanhero

Post by birdmanhero »

Was a pair of nike reax my mom had
iwearkeds13

Post by iwearkeds13 »

My friends mom had a pair of white leather lace up Nike Cortez mules that I absolutely loved. At this time in life the white canvas lace up mules were the in thing, and every girl and woman was wearing them. I was spending the night, and in the bathroom she had left her shirt, jeans, thong, and those shoes in there and I went to town at about 1:30 in the morning.
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

More storys pls