First Shoejob

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Net King

First Shoejob

Post by Net King »

What was your first shoejob like and how did it come about?
codhed89

Re: First Shoejob

Post by codhed89 »

I just asked and she stud on my cock then rubbed it wif her shoes on and stud on it more and made me come while wanking me with a shoejob
Net King

Post by Net King »

codhed89 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:41 pm I just asked and she stud on my cock then rubbed it wif her shoes on and stud on it more and made me come while wanking me with a shoejob
It would have felt great :D . Did she have any regrets afterwards.
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Na she now enjoys bit of dominate kinky shit now :P
lijones

Post by lijones »

Mother in law in dear foam open toe slippers in the front seat of her Buick riviera
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

A girl I was dating size 4 feet when I started my foot fetish I don't have a hugh cock but couldn't wrap her sexy small arched feet around it while wearing sexy heels.. best footjob shoejob ever!!
Last edited by mflorest3 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi, there! I got my first sneakerjob from my gf, 18 years ago! Her sneakers were damn hot Adidas Prajna low, in baby blue smooth leather, size 5US. Well, at this time she didn't know about shoejob! It was a huge fetish of mine and one day I decided to tell my gf about it. She felt curious about it, and we experienced! It was our first experience for both of us, because even if I had a huge fetish I never had the chance to do it! We enjoyed it a lot! Corinne (my gf) was a little awkward but it was very exciting and new! Finally I made this old fantasy come true! Corinne asked me if I wanted to cum on her sneakers! I said yes, and it turned her on a lot! At the time she had very little sexual experience because she was still a virgin when I met her (she was 29!). This "novelty" exhilarated her enormously! When my sperm spurted out and splashed her sneakers, Corinne screamed with joy! After orgasm, she massaged my penis with her Prajna lubricated by my cum. She had a lot of fun doing that!
This is how my first sneakerjob went! :D
Net King

Post by Net King »

cylan wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:22 pm Hi, there! I got my first sneakerjob from my gf, 18 years ago! ....
Hope she gave you plenty more!
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

cylan

Post by cylan »

Net King wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:15 pm
cylan wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:22 pm Hi, there! I got my first sneakerjob from my gf, 18 years ago! ....
Hope she gave you plenty more!
Yes! :D We both enjoyed this first exerience and we had many other ones with various footwear! I remember some pairs: Adidas Prajna Low (baby blue smooth leather), Reebok Freestyle Hi (black), Minnetonka's "Thunderbird" soft sole moccasins (white smooth leather) https://www.minnetonkamoccasin.com/wome ... d-softsole# , Nike Roshe Run (neon pink), Didoodam's soft sole slippers https://www.didoodam.com/shop/fr/chauss ... isous.html , etc...