BOOTS FOR SALE

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootlover1783

BOOTS FOR SALE

Post by bootlover1783 »

Hi all! I recently purchased Skai Jackson’s boots from her on Poshmark. I’m willing to sell them for the right price, anyone inside the USA feel free to message me and I can supply proof they were purchased from her and supply photos. Thank you!
bronxxx

Re: BOOTS FOR SALE

Post by bronxxx »

What kind of boots are they? Well worn or new?
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bootlover1783

Post by bootlover1783 »

Worn once I believe. There is also a picture on her instagram wearing the boots so she at least wore them once. I also still have the box they were sent it with her name attached so you know it is legitimate.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

bootlover1783 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:56 am Worn once I believe. There is also a picture on her instagram wearing the boots so she at least wore them once. I also still have the box they were sent it with her name attached so you know it is legitimate.
Can you send a link to the Instagram post?
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.