Football boots / soocer cleats

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

jp2202

Football boots / soocer cleats

Post by jp2202 »

Hey, anyone into cumming football boots/soccer cleats? They're a huge turn on for me. Ever since I was in high school I've really had the urge to work my way through a locker room full of football boots, one over my nose and mouth and the other getting filled with cum by my dick. I managed to fuck a couple of pairs while I was there but it was never enough. Anyone else interested? Message my Kik (jpsneax) if you want to talk or trade - I'm in the UK.
vargasthewise

Re: Football boots / soocer cleats

Post by vargasthewise »

Yeah, I got into them when my step daughter got some Nike Dois, black leather with the leather inserts. I eventually stuck my member in there and it was unimaginably good to have a wank with one and have the other one on my face. She had big feet, women size 10 so I could barely hit the toe box, but it took a bit for it to not rub the top of my cock a little raw. Still, I've done others and love to cum cleats when I can. I recently got to my best friends' daughter's (26yo) softball cleats and that was something. I don't know what it is about women's sweat that hits different and makes me crazy.
jp2202

Re: Football boots / soocer cleats

Post by jp2202 »

That's hot, I bet they were good to fuck! The scent is so much more intense it gets me rock hard in moments. I remember at high school I usually had exclusive access once a week to the spare kit / shower room when me and a friend came back from a local gym outside school. Needless to say that's where I got busy with them. I can't really remember the brands or anything (I'm sure one was a pair of silver Nike Total 90s), but I lifted a couple of pairs and kept them at home for a short time too. I'd love to get my hands on a few pairs... ;)