Has this forum lost its focus?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Wika

Re: Has this forum lost its focus?

Post by Wika »

mi13ke wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:45 am wika love your axatar - Christina, how I yearn for content of her, but alas!!
Guess this is the only legal way here to still see her 😉
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi All. Been busy with boring real life stuff for a long time. Hope to gradually devote more time to this place now. Guess it's about time to elect some moderators for this section. I know some of you have volunteered but I didn't have time to make any changes to the forum because it does take a bit of thought. Accidentally adding a semi-spammer or troublemaker would of course be a bad thing. If you'd like to be a moderator, would you please start a new thread with a poll? And you guys (and gals) who have been here for a while, please comment so I know I'm adding good mods.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Wetshoe wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:47 pm Hi All. Been busy with boring real life stuff for a long time. Hope to gradually devote more time to this place now. Guess it's about time to elect some moderators for this section. I know some of you have volunteered but I didn't have time to make any changes to the forum because it does take a bit of thought. Accidentally adding a semi-spammer or troublemaker would of course be a bad thing. If you'd like to be a moderator, would you please start a new thread with a poll? And you guys (and gals) who have been here for a while, please comment so I know I'm adding good mods.
I used to be a moderator here, as boot.perv, but I lost the password to that account so now I'm using this one, boot.perv.2. I'm here everyday, and I'm a frequent contributor of original content and not a spammer. If you're interested, I know PHP and web dev in general, and I'd like to get more involved so you don't have to.
Niggahigga

Post by Niggahigga »

Not only that, but half of the pictures that the users post here are inaccessible, even if you are logged in.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi Boot Perv. I've added you as moderator. Thanks for your help. Ill PM you.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Niggahigga wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:48 am Not only that, but half of the pictures that the users post here are inaccessible, even if you are logged in.
This is due to an issue we had a few months ago where forum had some issues because of copyright infringement posts by users so had to delete all photos and restore later from a backup which was not up to date.
FemboyBootbitch

Post by FemboyBootbitch »

I feel like we need another place for all these spammy video threads from one person. Its kinda taking over this forum and its a huge shame, especially since its easier to find better videos on Google of all things. It doesn't help that these people ask for crypto donations too.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

FemboyBootbitch wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:37 pm I feel like we need another place for all these spammy video threads from one person. Its kinda taking over this forum and its a huge shame, especially since its easier to find better videos on Google of all things. It doesn't help that these people ask for crypto donations too.
It's a tricky situation. The poster of note is technically not breaking the rules, because the description this forum states the "boot sex" is allowed. I'm not sure I agree on the definition of "boot sex", but I don't think it means a woman is wearing boots that you see for the first 15 seconds of the video, and then it's all sex without boots in frame. There are plenty of videos where Julie Skyhigh is giving BJs, HJs and fucking, but you mostly get to see her boots in frame during the act. And I don't consider that spammy. So it's my opinion that our spammy poster is taking advantage of this gray area.

And to further complicate the matter, the same poster does have a thread for videos I would not consider spammy, featuring bootjobs and other content where the boots are mostly in frame. I think the only solution right now is to ignore the threads you consider spammy and just don't click. And I know he's running a little side hustle here, but we don't take issue with other content creators who advertise their commercial work here.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I agree. Commercial work should be welcome here. Although it's not my main motivation to keep this place running (obviously), a subscriber here and there does help to show there's real interest. And I can for sure see the value for the women. Whether they are selling their heels, videos, services, or whatever else.
bud911

Post by bud911 »

moi les bottes je l ai aime quand il ont la pointe tres pointue , j aime inséré le pout pointu de la botte profondément dans mon petit trou et faire des va et viens et parfois j aimerais recevoir de petits coups de botte dans mes fesses nues
j aime regardé des vidéos et photos de bottes en actions sur des fesses ou machine a sex avec bottes