Supplementary bootjob related things that add to the experience - share your list!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootjobfan

Supplementary bootjob related things that add to the experience - share your list!

Post by bootjobfan »

There’s probably no debate among the members of this board that there’s nothing better than being under or between a woman’s boots.

But one thing that probably doesn’t get enough attention is the boot or bootjob related things that we experience that can improve the experience, or provide us with some enjoyment during those times where we are not getting a bootjob.

I’ll share a few of my favorites:

1. When a woman is getting ready to give you a bootjob. She’s retrieving the boots from their usual storage. Maybe she can’t find them and she’s rummaging through a cupboard looking. She sits down, puts on or adjusts her socks or stockings. If she’s wearing jeans or long pants she’s tucking them into the boots. Then she’s zipping them up and the fun is about to begin. All of these things really heighten it for me!

2. Zipping up the boots. I know I mentioned this above but it’s so awesome it needs its own point. I just love the sound of it, by the time the zipping occurs I’m usually delirious with anticipation so the zipping sound lets me know it’s moments away. I also enjoy it when the girl sits next to you on the Sofa or bed and drapes her booted legs across your lap while she zips them up. Once ex used to give me bootjobs with tight jeans tucked in. The jeans bulked out the boot shaft so much that she had trouble zipping them up, so was always a team effort, we’d take turns pulling the leather together as best we could while the other battled with the zipper

3. When she gets ready in another room and you can hear the distant sound of zips followed by the approaching sound of footstep or the click clack of heels

4. When she tells you things like “I’m going to give you a bootjob when we get home”

5. When she wears boots to an outing or activity purely so she can tease you all day ahead of a bootjob when you get home

6. Going shoe/boot shopping together

7. When you see a woman in public wearing boots and you wonder if she’s ever given a bootjob, then you imagine her doing it

8. When the woman shows concern for your comfort and interest in your pleasure…eg when the boots have a rough sole and she says “let me know if this hurts”, or when she asks “does this feel good?”

9. The sound that leather boots make when she moves

10. Boot and bootjob conversation - This happened to me once - but when a girl can’t believe or understand that a bootjob could feel good, she’s convinced it would be painful. This lead to a great conversation where we went back and forward on the matter, me trying to tell her it’ll feel great, her arguing otherwise, saying it’d be impossible for to cum. In the end I convinced her to try, she made it feel like a challenge that she was out to prove me wrong. Anyway, she lost, I won by exploding under her boots and she laughed and conceded defeat. Just the general talk and conversation around it, I find a real turn on!

I’m looking forward to hearing what else people enjoy.
Net King

Re: Supplementary bootjob related things that add to the experience - share your list!

Post by Net King »

4. Never happened to me, unfortunately I have to pick the right moment to ask.
5. I think my partner would try and avoid doing this.
Perhaps others here have better luck.
Sorry, it sounds a bit negative, but when she does agree to give me a job she does do it very well.
boot.perv.2

Re: Supplementary bootjob related things that add to the experience - share your list!

Post by boot.perv.2 »

What a fun topic. I especially like point 5. For example, in the closing months of my relationship with my late ex-wife, I took her out for sushi to get away from the kids, and she wore her OTK brown suede boots with kinky metal 5" heels. But she wore them under her jeans, so I knew what she was wearing, I just couldn't see it fully. So I got the idea, instead of going home, why don't we rent a motel room for the night. We got a very remote room, and it got really intense, I got my cock stepped on and stroked, blowjob, fucking, we did it all that night, for about 2-3 hours. The beds were covered in cum and piss (she was a squirter), and we took a shower and then went home. If you're married with kids, I highly recommend this kind of date.
64neil21

Post by 64neil21 »

Point 3 happened to me when I took my then girlfriend on a weekend break. When we were getting ready to go she was in another room when I heard the erotic sound of the zippers as she put her boots on. She stode into my room and at that point I took my trousers and pants off, got down on my knees and started licking her gorgeous leather leg shafts right down to her toes. She sat on the chair (or her throne) as I lay on my back on the floor, where she gave me the best bootjob I ever had and cam all over her leathers.