Christian Louboutin boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

kinkster

Re: Christian Louboutin boots

Post by kinkster »

Boots swap with my gf?
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

I like this. It has an uncomplicated design. No buttons, bows, buckles, d-rings, quilted panels, wide stretchable sections, spikes sticking out, and NO holes through which toes can poke out or bare skin can be seen. It also seems like the least ornamented designs are the most expensive, sometimes horrifically so! I would guess most boot designers are men. If this is true, then I wonder what they were thinking!!
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

pressovannye wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:22 am I like this. It has an uncomplicated design. No buttons, bows, buckles, d-rings, quilted panels, wide stretchable sections, spikes sticking out, and NO holes through which toes can poke out or bare skin can be seen. It also seems like the least ornamented designs are the most expensive, sometimes horrifically so! I would guess most boot designers are men. If this is true, then I wonder what they were thinking!!
I happen to like more complicated designs and more ornamental flourishes, except for peep toes. But to each is own. :)
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Also don't like it when the boot is a patchwork of leather. It's usually a thigh/chap boot for the down-market made up from odds and ends and leftover scraps. The leather is paper thin and backed with foam rubber and synthetic fabric. I've seen boots with angled or helical zippers that wind around the boot. Ughh. Wesco (famous maker of engineer boots) used to have a line of women's shoes and boots of all-nailed construction which isn't a bad idea, but they were very clunky like Olive Oyl's or Mammy Yokum's boots and some of them had side buttons! Heavens, that would make me go limp very quickly!!
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

dream of wearing those boots, and making love to them
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

What size are these sexy boots?
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

vldonk wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:20 pm What size are these sexy boots?
They are size 37
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

kinkster wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:17 am Boots swap with my gf?
Do you have also Louboutin boots?
heelbandit

Post by heelbandit »

Did you get to cum on them yet?
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

alexcia wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:02 pm Her she sended some pics worn.

Love these boots and your wife’s legs - very sexy