With or without zip ???

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stivalero

With or without zip ???

Post by stivalero »

What kind of boots do you prefer: with or without ZIP ???

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boot.perv.2

Re: With or without zip ???

Post by boot.perv.2 »

I like zippers, especial back zippers. Inside zippers are common, but outside zippers are very fashionable. Front zippers are kinky, but they're hard to find.
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

Zippers! Boots without zippers look kind of weird and too big on women’s feet. Has to be because no zip means you still have to put your whole foot in there. Stretch material is a no-go. Besides, it’s nice to leave a cum trail on just the zipper
64neil21

Post by 64neil21 »

I like the outside zippers down the side. There's nothing more erotic for a boot fetish than the sound of the zippers as she puts her gorgeous boots on.
Bladesman76

Post by Bladesman76 »

With zips nice n clingy around the legs
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

hi ilove boots with zip side or rear i have some with side zips and couple pairs with rear zip ,i also love to spunk on the zip area and let it soak in. :
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

I like elegant flat heeled leatherboots without zip.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

wjpeter wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:18 am I like elegant flat heeled leatherboots without zip.
You still like those brown boots from the 70's right? You're a dirty old man, and it takes one to know one. LOL
AndiW.

Post by AndiW. »

The boots from the 70s were the best.
stivalero

Post by stivalero »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image