NEW WITH PICS, boots from mine wife, me and others.

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Net King

Re: NEW WITH PICS, boots from mine wife, me and others.

Post by Net King »

Thanks for taking the trouble!
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

I just want to give many thanks to alexcia and his wife for all the great pictures they share here.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

remember this site https://shoesfeetnjizz.net/ is like this forum but better, just needs more people
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

leatherdog420 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:41 am remember this site https://shoesfeetnjizz.net/ is like this forum but better, just needs more people
already on it
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

alexcia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:54 am
leatherdog420 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:41 am remember this site https://shoesfeetnjizz.net/ is like this forum but better, just needs more people
already on it
good to hear
Net King

Post by Net King »

Sorry, I was a bit short in my comment after you had taken the trouble to take and post a pic of the soles (that is my main fetish 'button'). I do love the look of those boots and wish my partner had a pair, that would be a turn on for me. Feeling those soles on me would be an interesting experience.
Nibootlover

Post by Nibootlover »

alexcia wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:31 pm
Mydirtyhobby99 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:51 am Ohhh 😍 I Love them
Thanks,

When I tried them bare-feeted,
I had to cum them.

Speel aub mes de zwarte enkel laarsjes die links op de photos staan

boot_perv added
Translation: Please play with the black ankle boots on the left of the photos
up4it147

Post by up4it147 »

Even though, I suppose these particular Slutboots (First Pair) was actually produced entirely without "Fetish Activation" playing any part whatsoever, but even so, the finished article can either "Have It" or Not, down to I suppose, many intervening factors and the first pair has definitely got what it takes. That particular pair of Slutboots instantly felt entirely different from just any pair which just grabs my attention by simply being Slutboots. Unlike majority of pairs or singular examples I see daily, this pair Held my gaze, instantly my innerself turned Sexual, I immediately for a tingling on the skin around my CockShaft and Balls. Simultaneously I'm now checking each and every aspect of these Triggers, out. In the last pic where the zip on her right boot is fully open and shes stood with what looks like her weight on her other leg, I'd absolutely love to walk over and kneel down, legs open and obviously naked, hold her leg up a little and shove my Cock inside the zipper right at the bottom, so my cock is basically inside her boot while she's still wearing it, squeezed between the bottom of her foot and the insides of the sole of her Boot. Then completely naturally start pushing myself in and out deeper harder each time my cook sqeezes back into the inner depths of her warm sexy boot, more n more harder n faster, scraping the base of my cock and sack on the zip and slightly start to bleed a little from the scratches, but hard fucking her Slutboot now and and feel my Spunk arising, next min I'm filling the inside of her sick boot and sole of her foot in my sperms, hot thick and plenty of it. Mmmmmm all from a pic of a Booted Slut
JamesSS

Post by JamesSS »

Looks sexy!! I love boots too!
I will try my best to buy all kinds of pointed-toes high heels for her, if I can get Alberta :D
Maleo101

Post by Maleo101 »

alexcia wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:31 pm
Mydirtyhobby99 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:51 am Ohhh 😍 I Love them
Thanks,

When I tried them bare-feeted,
I had to cum them.

Sexy with the cum on them!