Massive Boot Image Collection

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

Massive Boot Image Collection

Post by boot.perv »

I've amassed an enormous collection of images from Bootshare.com back when they were in operation. We're talking 138,974 files, about 34.5GB of boot imagery. Unlike shoesession, there's not any boot cumming or bootjobs, unfortunately.

I'm trying to figure out how to set this up as a BitTorrent for sharing. But in the meantime, for a limited time, I'm offering you to download the entire collection for free. There's something for everyone here, street shots, glamour shots, celebrities, amateurs, kink and sweet girls in riding boots. No nudity, though. The CFMN-ers will appreciate that!

Here's the link and I'll be sharing it until the end of July: **REDACTED** (34.5 GB) MS Edge complains that you can't download this file securely, so keep selecting "Keep" until it lets you download it.

Re: Massive Boot Image Collection

Post by Agazzel »

holy shit that's a fucking massive collection o.O that's gonna take some time to download lol
cxjedi67

Post by cxjedi67 »

thought about breaking it up into like 3 down loads?
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

cxjedi67 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:50 am thought about breaking it up into like 3 down loads?
I'm still trying to figure out how to convert this to a torrent, so it's not such a brute to download. If you have any problems downloading it, let me know.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Agazzel wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:59 pm holy shit that's a fucking massive collection o.O that's gonna take some time to download lol
Yeah, I know. I have gigabit Internet, so uploads and downloads fly for me. I haven't even looked through all the images here.
Agazzel

Post by Agazzel »

boot.perv wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:57 am
Agazzel wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:59 pm holy shit that's a fucking massive collection o.O that's gonna take some time to download lol
Yeah, I know. I have gigabit Internet, so uploads and downloads fly for me. I haven't even looked through all the images here.
i envy you! i "only" have 200k mbits ... still better than most of the people around me but damn the fivefold? i would feel like a fucking king lol
Lexxxi

Post by Lexxxi »

Thank you, very nice collection !!
tarabet

Post by tarabet »

Thanks for doing this.
Took all day but I got it.
Shame about Bootshare.....
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

tarabet wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:10 pm Thanks for doing this.
Took all day but I got it.
Shame about Bootshare.....
You got lucky I forgot to take that down. I'm using up too much space on the server for this.