Christina - what happened to the Christina UK thread?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

Re: Christina - what happened to the Christina UK thread?

Post by boot.perv »

maltais wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:53 pm Perharps we can share in private?
That won't work here. Like forum posts, message attachments are no longer allowed here either. The best way to share an image is to use a service like ImgBB, ImageBam, or any other image hosting service that's OK with adult content and allows you to display your image in the forum post. I've switched over to ImgBB, and I've been quite pleased with the result.
leggggs

Post by leggggs »

just a thought but if SC where so worried about IP why is the Franka thread still active, could it be be that Christina is dong what she did when she left SC and tried very hard to remove her pictures from any other site. i was a member of her SC site if you're wondering.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

leggggs wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:06 pm just a thought but if SC where so worried about IP why is the Franka thread still active, could it be be that Christina is dong what she did when she left SC and tried very hard to remove her pictures from any other site. i was a member of her SC site if you're wondering.
It doesn't matter if the Franka thread is still active, as long as we don't host SC pictures on Shoesession. Shoesession is tiny compared to SC. If SC wants to take on ImgBB or PixHost, then that's their problem, not ours.