Bought leather boots from milf ;)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Redblock

Bought leather boots from milf ;)

Post by Redblock »

Hello guys!

It’s been a while, but now I’m going to tell you a 100% true story about a sexy pair of boots I recently bought…

It all started when I was searching for a pair of sexy leather boots… was getting bored, and I just browsed on the FB marketplace for Cuadra Boots (this boots are so so hot, this are expensive and cowgirl style) and suddenly boom! A great pair of cowgirl boots appeared! My cock got hard and began to jerk while I was texting the woman selling them…

These day I’m embracing my fetish so I told her the truth, I just told her that I had a boot fetish, and I asked if she was ok with it, she said that she had no problem at all, instead how cool can be a man that embrace his fetish

at this time I was excited to buy those boots (they were cheap and a great opportunity) while we’re talking about the meet up, I texted her and asked if she had more boots to sell me… she instantly said yes! And she sent me different photos of a great long sexy heeled leather black boots of the same designer (Cuadra) damn guys!

I got for real an instan erection and wanted to fuck those boots really bad, so I came up with a great negotiation to buy the two pair of boots at a fair price! So she agreed and set the meet up!

I arrived at the place and she was already waiting for me! We had a great chat, she was so so cool and when the time arrived, she told me “well here you go, my pair of boots, have fun with them! It’s a high quality leather that you’re going to enjoy! If you wear the tell me! I want to see how sexy they look on you”

Guys I Instantly got rock hard! I gave her the money! We said goodbye and the first thing I did when I arrived at my place:

Sniff all the sexy leather of both boots, the feeling on my skin was awesome!! I texted her that I was already enjoying her boots! And she texted back “glad you’re enjoying them! Common! Put my cowgirl boots on”

I put her boots on and damn felt so so great! I sent her a pic and she said “wow! They really look good on you, how about the other pair”

I was so so hard that I began to fuck the high heeled boots with her cowgirl boots on! That I forgot to text back! But she knew what was happening haha

The sound of the leather was squeaking when I rubbed my cock on the shaft, and for my surprise those boots were made of full leather inside and outside of the shaft! Say no more! I fucked that leather vagina so so hard! And just came up with the great idea of changing up the cowgirl boots for the high heeled ones, lucky me they also fitted great, feeling the precum inside the leather shaft while I was wearing them made me hard enough to fuck the cowgirl boots I was wearing, at this time I was experiencing the most sexiest boot fuck

Finally I ended up cumming the cowgirl boots!! Feeling the leather and the smell mmmmm damn! Just make me hard just remembering of it!

Pics of the FB market place here!
If you want more comment below!
Sorry the cowgirl boots I lost the photos of the market place but I took SS so you can see them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lexxxi

Re: Bought leather boots from milf ;)

Post by Lexxxi »

Those are hot boots and the story turned me on
Redblock

Post by Redblock »

Yes they are! The smell of leather is awesome!!
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

Such a good score. What size boots are they?
Always love a US 10 or 11
Redblock

Post by Redblock »

Both are US 10, the leather in the inside is really soft
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

Love being able to slip into a sexy worn pair of boots.
Love the smell of sexy feet and leather
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

The second pair is awesome!
It's always more pleasurable to deal with women who are cool with the fetish-stuff.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

any chance to see the milf lady ? :)
Redblock

Post by Redblock »

Absolutely! It’s great to deal with women who are cool with fetishes, I will show you a pic of her wearing them ;) for her privacy I will only upload the pic of her boots..

Just look how sexy they look on her feet?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.