Poshmark Jackpot!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Flipflopsandboots

Poshmark Jackpot!

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

So my rain boots fetish levels have been pretty high lately and I was on Poshmark looking for rain boots being sold in my town and I found this lady. She was selling a pair of Coach rain boots and she had her Instagram in her bio so I dm’ed her and said you know I saw your listing on Poshmark we both live in the same town instead of shipping can we just meet. So she agreed and we meet at the library and she gave me the rain boots I think I paid $125 for them. She also let me take pictures of her wearing/modeling the boots.

I said they were for my mom and she fell for it. Then a few weeks later she texted me on Instagram and said she had 3 more pairs of rain boots would your mom want them? They were a pair of black UGG rain boots Nicole Miller rain boots and some unbranded red rain boots. Also she always takes pictures of herself wearing the boots so I have like 20+ pictures of her modeling the 3 boots for me.
637BB64D-C0E4-4D6F-A8DE-05D7359395D2.jpeg
Of course I said yes and we met again at the library this time the cost was $200+ but for 3 rain boots that’s a good deal to me. There’s 2 more pairs she has one of them are like a baby pink ankle boot pair but they have a stain on them so she wanted to get them cleaned or try to before she asked me. Another pair the pair I REALLY WANT is another pair of Coach rain boots the Talia pair you can search those up!

I found out she had them just scrolling through her Instagram and she said her mom really wants them too she’ll see if her mom decides she doesn’t want them to give them to me so we’ll see.
She also tries to sell me heels and flats flats aren’t really my thing but heels if they’re clear I’d definitely buy. Also flip flops but the flip flops aren’t my type. But I definitely hit the jackpot with her!

Does anyone else have similar stories I’d love to see it in the thread/comment section!
1C0B2698-AFF8-463D-BFA1-A3A16544584A.jpeg
430C8235-7D81-4047-8A0D-66609D057FE9.jpeg
58F56AAA-8AB4-4012-BC9C-DCB681AB2BDA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlatKneeHigh

Re: Poshmark Jackpot!

Post by FlatKneeHigh »

Love the red rubber boots. I would love to cover those.
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

Oh my god. Those coach rain boots are amazing.
Flipflopsandboots

guest2000x wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:27 am Oh my god. Those coach rain boots are amazing.
Ikkkk I love them!!!
Flipflopsandboots

FlatKneeHigh wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:49 pm Love the red rubber boots. I would love to cover those.
Those are from Banana Republic Talia rain boots if you wanna get a pair for yourself!
marxman

Post by marxman »

Not exactly a jackpot but I managed to find some boots that were the exact same brand, model, and color of three high school crushes a few weeks ago on Mercari and Poshmark