your first times when you fucked the boots of a friend or family

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Joey1999

your first times when you fucked the boots of a friend or family

Post by Joey1999 »

I am passionate to read this kind of story being leather boots fetish.
tenaciousPT

Re: your first times when you fucked the boots of a friend or family

Post by tenaciousPT »

If a girlfriend counts, I first met her on Tinder around last year, and we talked and mentioned about sexual kinks. I told her about my boot kink. She never owned one until recently she bought herself a pair of thigh high stilettos from Amazon. 2 months later, we met in person at college and one day she hung out at my apartment, I asked to have sex someday, then we got steamy. I asked her if she can bring the same boots she bought from Amazon from her dorm. She came back to my apartment with the boots on, then I played around with her booted leg, licking it, and she gave me a bootjob. We haven't done the deed, but we just did a little foreplay and ended the day. Skipping to Thanksgiving, I bought her a pair of extreme crotch high boots with a 7 inch heel from Jialuowei, and she came to my apartment again to live with me for a few days (after not seeing me for a month because she dropped out of college early). While I was showering she tried on the Jialuowei boots, and couldn't walk (with her wobbling a lot because the heels are very high). After that shower, she sat down and gave me a bootjob with that pair. Since I witness her struggle, we basically agree that that pair of boots will only used on the bed room.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

My mom's brown leather boots were the first I ever fucked. I would lay them flat on the floor and then lie on top with my dick against the sole or the leather and jerk off with them. I also enjoyed pissing on them. The leather turned dark when it was wet and made the piss really stand out.
moms boots.png
cock between moms boots.png
piss on brown boots.png
I don't remember who was the first person outside of my family whose boots I fucked, but it may have been my high school English teacher. I was friends with her son long before I had her as a teacher, so I spent a lot of time at their house. When I was in college she asked me to housesit a couple of times, so I got to fuck her heels and boots. Even though I wasn't in high school anymore, it was still satisfying to jizz and piss on my teacher's shoes, especially seeing her wear them again later. I also fucked her daughter's heels and boots, so I think the two of them may have been first outside my family, but I had access to a few girls' boots in college so I don't remember exactly who was first.

Teacher shoes:
teacher shoe collection.png
teacher boot fuck.png
Daughter shoes:
daughter shoe collection.png
boot stomp.png
rain boot stomp.png
ugg boot stomp.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rudeboy

Post by Rudeboy »

This was back when I was maybe 13 or 14. A friend's mother was, and still is, very much into horses. She had a pair of beautiful, shiny leather riding boots strikingly similar to these:

One day I was spending some time at my friend's place before he got home from school, and his mother had to walk their dog. Needless to say, as soon as she was out and I was all alone in the apartment I pulled my pants down and started kissing that soft leather with my cock. They were so shiny and the feeling of that leather against the tip of my cock was heavenly.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

That’s hot
Blov456

Post by Blov456 »

For me, the only time I've ever fucked boots was for a YouTube who sent her boots to me and told me to record me cumming on them. It was amazing and she loved load (and dick 0/////0).
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

i did it with aunts boots and heels. It was just fun to rub my cock in the boots. Soft leather and mumies style, no high heels about 2 inch
i started to rubb my cock outside to get him hard, and then changed to fuckthem inside and i couldnt stop fucking them til i jerked off
that happend lots of times
sovok

Post by sovok »

well it started when i was 15 or 16 and had a secret crush on the 12 or 13 yo sister of my best friend and she was in to horse riding. and everytime i was there and she came home from riding i checked her boots ans whip. when she was done showering i took her fresh worn underwear and see how sticky it was. sometimes i even fucked her horseboots
Net King

Post by Net King »

What do you do with the whip? seeing her with the whip especially if he tip is jiggling would be a big turn on for me.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Still remember humping my sister's red go go boots, when I was just a kid