stepsis boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

asadlozer

stepsis boots

Post by asadlozer »

My stepsis goes to work on certain days so I raid her room for her leather boots. I didn't cum on them cause she gets very suspicious of things if it looks out of the ordinary also she barely wore these boots too. I went thru her room to get her franco sarto leather ankle boots and she noticed that something was up. These boots are her steve madden leather ankle boots. They're really soft to hump. The inside omg is so smooth i jerked off with them for 15 seconds and I wanted to cum all over. There's some linings on these boots that are sharp and it cut me before.
berauty.jpeg
stuff.jpeg
bootsboots1.jpeg
Atlas

Re: stepsis boots

Post by Atlas »

Cum inside them then! Tap it down into the toe area, all my ex’s never suspected anything everytime I did it!
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

If she not home, just take them and cum on the inside.

Also try to make some pics when she wearing them, just keep your phone low while your are pressing the camera button,
or put it on filming, than can make screenshots of the best parts.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

sexy boots !
malkin1331

Post by malkin1331 »

cum on the inside, she'll never know