Boots ride

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

CHOCHI1999

Boots ride

Post by CHOCHI1999 »

when i was little I was riding on the boots from my babysitter and she would lift me up and down with her leg it was wonderful That's how I discovered my boot fetish Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Net King

Re: Boots ride

Post by Net King »

Sounds really cute. In my case mum had a pair of rubber soled walking shoes that I was attracted to. Saw this comment a while back:
"My first encounter and fascination with what I would come to know as the "ripple sole" occurred way back in kindergarten. My teacher had these slip on shoes with neat-looking, saw-tooth, soft rubber soles. I would watch as she walked, treading silently about the classroom; the ripples on the rear half of the sole would crush as her foot would softly come down while the front half ripples would spread apart, gripping at the ground, as she stepped off. During our snack time we'd all camp out on the classroom floor, eating the "cookies of the day" and a 1/2 pint of milk; I could get a really good, close-up look at those fascinating soles as she'd walk by me. Even more interesting were the tread marks left by her shoes in the sand and soft dirt out on the playground. I was not to encounter ripple soles for quite a number of years....."
That must have about driven him crazy and the fetish would have kicked in.
fuckboot

Re: Boots ride

Post by fuckboot »

I love humping boot shafts, like a horny dog