Girl wants to buy cum stained boots from me

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BootsNHeelsFoamer

Girl wants to buy cum stained boots from me

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »

Ok so this might become a dream come true - at least i'm hoping it does...

I bought these a while back for my GF, but they didn't fit her in the calf. By time she tried them on I had already had some fun with them. :D So being disappointed I decided to try to sell them to buy a pair that would fit, not realizing they were stained until after I had listed them. Thought about keeping them to use as my next cum dumpsters, when this chick messaged me saying she was interested. She asked the normal questions about sizing and such, and asked if I would send her a video of them. When I did the video CLEARLY caught the cum stains from when I had fun with them. She messaged me back saying she definitely wants them, but wants to try them on to make sure they do indeed fit. Talked about shipping, but then we realized we are only an hour and ahalf away from each other. Soooo... We are going to meet in person so she can try them on!

Definitely not going to clean them up- infact I think I'm going to be brave and give them a couple more loads. I have not yet told her what happened to them. My hope here is that any stains will catch her eye and maybe she'll ask about it. If she hints that she knows what they are, I'll play it by ear and maybe let it out. Best case scenario she gets massively turned on and we go get a hotel. Worst case scenario I act like I know nothing about them, and just say they were like that when I got them. (They are well broke in and have definitely been broke in and used, so who's to say it's not just sweat stains or something) So, wish me luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Re: Girl wants to buy cum stained boots from me

Here's pictures of the first couple times I played with them. They've probably had half a dozen of more loads shot onto them, and are going to get a couple more yet. One is currently getting some precum on the inside of a shaft. Definitely going to shoot a load inside one and let it dry for her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Some views of the current cum stains. Hopefully the next ones will show up too :twisted:
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Had some more fun with them. Let it soak in for a few min before wiping up the excess
joshluvsu

Post by joshluvsu »

What ever happen?
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Great story. Sorry you have a GF with fat calves who can't wear boots. I'd just ditch her if I were you, I've done that before. This boot girl buyer sounds a lot more promising.
dittox

Post by dittox »

so nice
BootsNHeelsFoamer

joshluvsu wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:16 am What ever happen?
We haven't hooked up yet. Hopefully this week.
BootsNHeelsFoamer

boot.perv wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:47 am Great story. Sorry you have a GF with fat calves who can't wear boots. I'd just ditch her if I were you, I've done that before. This boot girl buyer sounds a lot more promising.
Na she definitely will wear boots for me, it's just these are too small for her.
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Can't wait to see what happens next !!