Girl wants to buy cum stained boots from me

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

alexcia

Re: Girl wants to buy cum stained boots from me

Post by alexcia »

BootsNHeelsFoamer wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:43 am Gave em a nice big load inside the shaft. Holy hell was that amazing. Watching my cum slowly run down the soft leather was so fucking hot. I left it sit for a while, then wiped up most of the excess except for some that pooled at the bottom.
So fucking hot.
Will she buy this boots like that?
If she do, than she is a hot cumslut.
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »

alexcia wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:02 pm
BootsNHeelsFoamer wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:43 am Gave em a nice big load inside the shaft. Holy hell was that amazing. Watching my cum slowly run down the soft leather was so fucking hot. I left it sit for a while, then wiped up most of the excess except for some that pooled at the bottom.
So fucking hot.
Will she buy this boots like that?
If she do, than she is a hot cumslut.
I'm pretty sure she's going to. My hope is that she realizes what the stains are, gets turned on, and we go have some fun with them together. But that's a long shot so we will see.

Regardless, they are getting more cum. All the loads that I've been shooting on them have been making the leather buttery soft 🤤 I'm definitely going to have to get another pair of these after these are gone.
Weehog535

Post by Weehog535 »

O I hope you get a chance to it is a dream of mine
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Another nice big load I shot all over them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BootsNHeelsFoamer

The last load I shot all over them the night before I went to meet her. I used some KY jelly as lube, and wrapped my that around my erection. I'm not going to lie- it felt so good I debated just keeping them.

Then the next day I finally met the girl. She was smaller in build, but absolutely drop dead gorgeous . She wore a long skirt (which is another weakness of mine) and was so excited to finally try on her new boots. She slipped them right on and I had to hide my erection. She never noticed the stains unfortunately, but I will say they looked great on her. I just wish I could have seen more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

BootsNHeelsFoamer wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:51 pm The last load I shot all over them the night before I went to meet her. I used some KY jelly as lube, and wrapped my that around my erection. I'm not going to lie- it felt so good I debated just keeping them.

Then the next day I finally met the girl. She was smaller in build, but absolutely drop dead gorgeous . She wore a long skirt (which is another weakness of mine) and was so excited to finally try on her new boots. She slipped them right on and I had to hide my erection. She never noticed the stains unfortunately, but I will say they looked great on her. I just wish I could have seen more.
So her feet is now bathing in your cum.
Shame its over now.
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

boot.perv wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:47 am Great story. Sorry you have a GF with fat calves who can't wear boots. I'd just ditch her if I were you, I've done that before. This boot girl buyer sounds a lot more promising.
Dude, that's messed up :mrgreen:.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

jonno1066 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:05 am
boot.perv wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:47 am Great story. Sorry you have a GF with fat calves who can't wear boots. I'd just ditch her if I were you, I've done that before. This boot girl buyer sounds a lot more promising.
Dude, that's messed up :mrgreen:.
Yeah, I ain't right, I know. But I've been a boot pervert for almost 50 years now, and I don't expect to change anytime soon.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

BootsNHeelsFoamer wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:51 pm The last load I shot all over them the night before I went to meet her. I used some KY jelly as lube, and wrapped my that around my erection. I'm not going to lie- it felt so good I debated just keeping them.

It's too bad she didn't notice your erection! If I were you, I'd try to find another pair in her size. Give her a call an "explain" that you just happened to run into another pair you think she might like, and tell her you'll trade them for a bubble tea (or whatever). Then at least you can spend a little more time watch her strutting around in her sexy boots that you recently cummed all over. LOL :twisted: