Some actions on borrowed boots.

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

basdas

Re: Some actions on borrowed boots.

Post by basdas »

Hahaa lol :D You can so clearly see that those legs are fake. Points for trying but no man you don't fool me.
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Ok so to settle this dispute from what I have seen on Alexcia's posts some of them have been him, his woman, or his blow up doll wearing boots. I do enjoy most of the boots he has posted and it seems like this time was the doll wearing them. Here is his original post when he got the doll to help model these boots for his and our enjoyment. https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 89#p933889.
basdas

Post by basdas »

bootlover1990 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:00 pm Ok so to settle this dispute from what I have seen on Alexcia's posts some of them have been him, his woman, or his blow up doll wearing boots. I do enjoy most of the boots he has posted and it seems like this time was the doll wearing them. Here is his original post when he got the doll to help model these boots for his and our enjoyment. https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 89#p933889.
Thank you! And I have no problem with that, but people who is lying here is a so disappointing.
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Pas d'autres photos depuis qu'il t'a envoyé les bottes de sa femme .
Combien à til fait parvenir !
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Aub speel met deze laarsjes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

they look sad that you don't take care of them poor baby boots I would so love to cum on them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.