College Girl in Boots(Candid)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Net King

Re: College Girl in Boots(Candid)

Post by Net King »

ursh wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:19 am
StanLee751 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:48 am I think your third video got removed, do you think you could re upload it somewhere? maybe on a different site? love the videos btw
yeah 2 of them got removed. I'm gonna reupload everything + new vids(if I have any) on a random instagram account I created a long time ago.

https://www.instagram.com/candid_uni_shoes/
Youtube probably considered that the privacy of the girl was violated despite her face not being visible and the vids otherwise being innocuous..
Youtube has age-limited some of my vids (a long time after they were uploaded) despite them being innocuous.
Net King

Post by Net King »

Deisy CD wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:51 pm I love this topic! Boots in the wild are HOT!

X

Deisy
They look like Chelsea "Tola", but the ones in the vid have even more wicked soles.
ursh

Post by ursh »

Only one for today. Got a nice shot of boot soles and boots but she didn't stay long unfortunately. Video is uploaded to the IG link from the first post. 2nd half of the video where she is leaving got rendered weirdly where most of the video got cut off
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StanLee751

Post by StanLee751 »

great! its totally working and i love your content
ursh

Post by ursh »

Haven't been able to visit the college in the last couple of days. Got 3 today. A pair of suede boots(she didn't move around too much) and 2 pair of leather boots. One of them took off their boots entirely :D. That video lasts about an hour long so it may take a while to upload because I have to split it into 2 parts. IG doesn't allow anything over an hour.
56.jpg
Screenshot (1430).png
123 (2).jpg
123 (1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Wow those jeans n boots in first pic are prob soooo super stinky....

Post by 722543 »

Last edited by 722543 on Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

ursh wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:25 pm Sharing candid(s) I took of college girls in boots.

This one noticed me looking at her boots and started teasing me about it :D . Video mentions when this happens.

Youtube started removing my vids. Reuploading to a random IG account I created a long time ago

https://www.instagram.com/candid_uni_shoes/
Wow! I love this one!
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

Leevoy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:50 pm Wow those jeans n boots in first pic are prob soooo super stinky....

hoffentlich
ursh

Post by ursh »

3 from today. The brown boots left to do something for 40+ min(her things were still there) but she never came back. Only got about 2 mins of her. The other 2 were the same people posted here before. The suede boots and the chick who wore tight black leggings + boots(she wore an orange shirt this time). I guess those 2 are regulars at that location. Videos uploaded to IG.