Goth Boots and Shoes

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

lacesandlaces

Goth Boots and Shoes

Post by lacesandlaces »

I'm a lover of goth boots and shoes, but it seems we kinda lack that kind of shoesis 'round 'ere.

They are so big and yummy and I would like to share my content with ppl that have the same feeling :)

I have a goth boots collection and I use them all the time. My gf also likes them and, fortunately, she allows me to use them as well :0

Using her boots makes fell great.

Share you content here too!
lacesandlaces

Re: Goth Boots and Shoes

Post by lacesandlaces »

Some pics of me wearing my gfs huge boots o.O

IMG_20211103_061221922~4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lacesandlaces

Post by lacesandlaces »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CuteFlatsLover

Post by CuteFlatsLover »

Goth boots are the best, i've always wanted to own a pair of demonias myself but they can be quite pricey.
Did you cum any of them?
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Yes! We definetly lack goth shoes and boots around!

Would love to see stuff like Demonia Dynamites and Keras getting a nice load!
lacesandlaces

Post by lacesandlaces »

CuteFlatsLover wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:32 am Goth boots are the best, i've always wanted to own a pair of demonias myself but they can be quite pricey.
Did you cum any of them?
I usually cum on her goth boots, but mostly on her trashed platform shoes
lacesandlaces

Post by lacesandlaces »

converselover110 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:08 am Yes! We definetly lack goth shoes and boots around!

I also like those demonia Wave and Camel platforms. So damn sexy. So you're a converse lover, eh? Lemme share a picture of a lady that used to host some kid show on TV (in my country) from 2007 to 2015. I think you'll like what you'll see my good sir:

converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

lacesandlaces wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:40 am
converselover110 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:08 am Yes! We definetly lack goth shoes and boots around!

I also like those demonia Wave and Camel platforms. So damn sexy. So you're a converse lover, eh? Lemme share a picture of a lady that used to host some kid show on TV (in my country) from 2007 to 2015. I think you'll like what you'll see my good sir:

I love the Camels and waves too!

She's pretty hot! Reminds me of Avril Lavigne!
CuteFlatsLover

Post by CuteFlatsLover »

xxhi converse and sexy goth boots would drive me crazy anytime. And yea, Thigh high Demonia kera's with a nice load sounds like heaven.
the only goth boots i own are some Gothicana ankle boots, so i need to work on getting more :P
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

CuteFlatsLover wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:07 pm xxhi converse and sexy goth boots would drive me crazy anytime. And yea, Thigh high Demonia kera's with a nice load sounds like heaven.
the only goth boots i own are some Gothicana ankle boots, so i need to work on getting more :P
Sexy !! with a dress and pantyhose, must be gold !