Goth Boots and Shoes

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

newrockcarpet

Re: Goth Boots and Shoes

Post by newrockcarpet »

These are some of my faves:

Post by 722543 »

Last edited by 722543 on Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave250

Post by Dave250 »

Wow nice!
Same kind of shoes but cummed?
lacesandlaces

Post by lacesandlaces »

newrockcarpet wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:47 pm These are some of my faves:

Bloody good taste gov'! Have you checked a youtube channel called "kawaiiplatforms"? There are plenty of good stuff there bro. Unfortunately, I think that lady doesn't have new rocks, but I hope you find some fun there.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

I love this thread :D
lacesandlaces

Post by lacesandlaces »

Anyone have big boots like those of their own? I'm wearing them all day long since I've been working in home office. With all respect for those that faced sad moments due to the pandemic (I did myself), but being able to use goth boots all day long is a blessing :)
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

lacesandlaces wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:16 am Anyone have big boots like those of their own? I'm wearing them all day long since I've been working in home office. With all respect for those that faced sad moments due to the pandemic (I did myself), but being able to use goth boots all day long is a blessing :)
I had some New Rock boots and now I have a pair like one of the photos in this thread, I think they are one of the sexiest kind of boots, like to wear them but I love when I see a girl wearing them.
lacesandlaces

Post by lacesandlaces »

Kasdan5 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:30 am
lacesandlaces wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:16 am Anyone have big boots like those of their own? I'm wearing them all day long since I've been working in home office. With all respect for those that faced sad moments due to the pandemic (I did myself), but being able to use goth boots all day long is a blessing :)
I had some New Rock boots and now I have a pair like one of the photos in this thread, I think they are one of the sexiest kind of boots, like to wear them but I love when I see a girl wearing them.
I also LOVE those "Lamoda" platforms, so damn sexy! I wish I could buy a pair for me, but I don't think i can get those in my country.
226.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
newrockcarpet

Post by newrockcarpet »

Definitely. Love me some New Rocks, Demonia, and Doc Martens (especially Jadon with the thick soles). Love how the goth / cyberpunk outfits go with the boots too, and bonus points if she's showing lots of skin.
lacesandlaces

Post by lacesandlaces »

newrockcarpet wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:40 pm

Definitely. Love me some New Rocks, Demonia, and Doc Martens (especially Jadon with the thick soles). Love how the goth / cyberpunk outfits go with the boots too, and bonus points if she's showing lots of skin.
Sup bro?! I saw some pics of a singer/actress from Brazil. Her name is Luiza Sonza and, sometimes, she uses those new rocks. Not my favs, but I remembered that you are a new rock lover haha. Check it out, hope you enjoy it.
Screenshot_20220430-184832~2.png
Screenshot_20220430-184818~2.png
Screenshot_20220430-184738~2.png
Screenshot_20220430-184727~2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.