A moral dilemma

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootlover1990

Re: A moral dilemma

Post by bootlover1990 »

I see. Thank you for your insights everyone, especially you shoddy. If my response made me seem offended that was not my intention. I understand that our fetish is not easy to deal with at times and occasionally has gotten me in less then ideal situations but as long as I don't cross the line my wife and I have set things should be fine.
basdas

Post by basdas »

-
Last edited by basdas on Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
sovok

Post by sovok »

Just abuse the boots and uploaded the pics
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

I would using the boots,
but only when nobody at home and clean them afterwards.
Specialty the outside should be no problem.

Do you have pics of the boots?
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

I had a similar situation. My teenage daughter was living with my GF and me. One day my GF took my daughter shopping, and she came home wearing a pair of sexy black boots with wedge heels and came just over the knee. I tried not to stare at them like the pervert I am. But that quick look burned deep into my boot-seeking brain. I decided I wasn't going to cum on them, because they're her boots, not mine. But I did fantasize about getting a bootjob from my daughter wearing those boots more than a few times. It was such a tease, the one girl in the world I could never fuck, walking around in sexy boots. But I behaved myself.
peeptoelove

Post by peeptoelove »

Ask your wife to wear the boots and enjoy every minute, she may enjoy the risk taking also and rub the boots over her clit and maybe orgasm on them.
spyjordan85

Post by spyjordan85 »

pass dude pass u dont want the image of ur cum on ur daughter's feet even if you clean it some traces may be left behind
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

That’s a tough call, but I think you’re attributing human characteristics to shoes. This may be an unpopular opinion but they’re just boots. They were boots before and they’re boots now that your daughter has them. The only difference is where they’re geographically located. Personally I say enjoy them when no one is around, leave NO trace, and just get it out of your system and go back to your wife’s boots.

I feel like if you don’t at least address the urge and get it out once, it’s gonna develop into an obsession.

I say just cum them once, get it over with, and leave them alone afterwards.
Net King

Post by Net King »

bootlover1990 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:13 pm ....... Now for the dilemma, I really want to fuck and cum the boots she gave my daughter but I told myself I would never use any of my daughters' boots for my pleasure because it doesn't feel morally right. .......
That is it - it does not feel morally right - so do not do it. It would be like 'abusing' a pair of boots that she had just purchased but yet to wear. You will carry that act in your head for ever. Just accept that the boots are going to be out of your reach because you respect the sanctity of your daughter's life.
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

So just to clarify for everyone I had already decided to not use her boots as it would feel wrong but it would also end my marriage which I don't want happening. My wife would never wear them for my pleasure as she feels the same as me and even if we both were ok with it, ( which we aren't) they are too small of a size for her to wear them. I use my wife's boots just fine and am happy with that.