A moral dilemma

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootlover1990

A moral dilemma

Post by bootlover1990 »

So my wife and kids went to visit my older sister and her family today while I was sleeping after getting home from my 3rd shift job. I woke up when they came back and as I was getting out of bed I saw my oldest daughter go straight into her room with something in her hands. Curious I walked over to her room and poked my head in and ask how their visit went and as I looked down I noticed a tall pair of boots on her floor I hadn't seen before. Turns out my sister gave my daughter a pair of her boots that she doesn't use anymore and are in good condition. My sister is the one that unintentionally started my fascination for boots which then turned into a fetish as I got older, I never had the chance to use any of my sister's boots when I was younger to due certain circumstances. Now for the dilemma, I really want to fuck and cum the boots she gave my daughter but I told myself I would never use any of my daughters' boots for my pleasure because it doesn't feel morally right. But the urge is still there and the perverted said of me says that technically if I do it before my daughter wears them it will be ok since they were my sister's boots but the morally right side says not because they belong to my daughter now. I should also add my wife knows about my fetish and I use my wife's boots on a almost daily basis and I'm pretty sure she would not be happy to find out I used our daughter's boots. Sorry for the long winded story but I was curious as to what you all thought of the situation.
bootuser

Re: A moral dilemma

Post by bootuser »

All I can say is don't betray the trust of your wife. Seems like you got a good thing going with her. Speaking from experience I got caught some years ago with "trophy" pictures of boots from my wife's sister and friend. She nearly left me for that, she knew about my fetish and allowed me to indulge it with her boots and during sex, but that was stepping over the line. Safe to say I learned my lesson and would never do it again. My dick was thinking at the time and it was only after I got caught that I could see the break in her trust.
hotmules

Post by hotmules »

I would pass if your wife finds out you will be divorced. Because it’s your daughter
basdas

Post by basdas »

I feel your dilemma. It’s really hard and I would probably think the same way. On one hand I would say go for it, just because I know the urge, but then again I highly advice you to respect your wife on this. It’s easier to tell someone else, I know I would think the same and my wife don’t really accept my fetish at all.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

An acutely difficult dilemma bootlover1990.
It would be easiest to simply agree with bootuser, as his is sage advice given the measure of experience he describes having experienced, and your own "moral compass" seems to be pointing that way anyway, deciding to stay away from daughters things.
But before any final consideration, I think that applying moral certainty with regard to sexual activities is difficult, for exactly what kind of sex is "morally" acceptable?
Have you and your wife ever discussed in fantasy or actually enjoyed someone else's boots shoes together.
DId she ask where it started, did you say your fetish began having your sisters boots. Do any of your daus boots appeal sexually, and have you ever had fun with any, before you set hers as off limits, and have you told your wife about that limit, or just believe understood?
Lastly, are your desires entirely towards the object or in even a small way considering the wearer, i.e. what do you think about during and at sexual release?
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

So I think it's safe to say the dilemma is solved. My wife and I have the house to ourselves this morning and she made it abundantly clear that I am not to use those boots like I do hers. She trusts me but wanted to make sure there was no confusion.
laarzenlover112

Post by laarzenlover112 »

I have a lot of respect voor the choice you made, i dont know when i get to chance if i can do the same. I am also a big bootslover and have used a lot of boots of girls who worked with and clean the boots after so the never know about it. Do you have a pictures of those boots?
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

No I don't have any pictures of the boots, I haven't been able to examine them closely so as not to arouse any suspicion from the wife but my daughter has already worn them so that makes me feel even more wrong about wanting to use the boots. I believe the boots in this link are what my sister gave my daughter and if not its pretty close from what I was able to see.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/unisa ... oot/337409
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

shoddy90 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:53 am An acutely difficult dilemma bootlover1990.
It would be easiest to simply agree with bootuser, as his is sage advice given the measure of experience he describes having experienced, and your own "moral compass" seems to be pointing that way anyway, deciding to stay away from daughters things.
But before any final consideration, I think that applying moral certainty with regard to sexual activities is difficult, for exactly what kind of sex is "morally" acceptable?
Have you and your wife ever discussed in fantasy or actually enjoyed someone else's boots shoes together.
DId she ask where it started, did you say your fetish began having your sisters boots. Do any of your daus boots appeal sexually, and have you ever had fun with any, before you set hers as off limits, and have you told your wife about that limit, or just believe understood?
Lastly, are your desires entirely towards the object or in even a small way considering the wearer, i.e. what do you think about during and at sexual release?
To answer some of your questions shoddy, yes we have used 2nd hand boots before with me having bought them off the original owner. My wife doesn't mind me using 2nd hand boots so long as I bought them. There has been a pair or two that I stole from other women and had her use which after she found out wasn't happy. I have told my wife about how my fetish started with my sister and her stuff which is probably why she is keeping an eye on the ones my daughter just got. My daughter only recently started liking boots that I find appealing and no I have never used any of her boots before. Back when she was born I vowed to myself not to do so realizing that when she gets old enough she would wear appealing boots one day, but now that it's finally happening I find my willpower being tested. As far as considering them off limits goes that was something that I just knew and didn't ask. Finally to your last question I love seeing women in boots especially my wife and when I use my wife's boots I think about her and the boots both. I try not to think about other women when using the 2nd hand boots but my mind does sometimes especially if I got pictures of them wearing the boots before I get them. I think my daughter is a beautiful young lady but I do not have any sexual desire for my daughter at all and I think it would be extremely wrong of me to even consider thinking of her in that way. I hope this helps in some way and I am sorry my response is so long.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

bootlover1990 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:38 pm
shoddy90 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:53 am An acutely difficult dilemma bootlover1990.
To answer some of your questions shoddy, yes we have used 2nd hand boots before with me having bought them off the original owner. My wife doesn't mind me using 2nd hand boots so long as I bought them. There has been a pair or two that I stole from other women and had her use which after she found out wasn't happy. I have told my wife about how my fetish started with my sister and her stuff which is probably why she is keeping an eye on the ones my daughter just got. My daughter only recently started liking boots that I find appealing and no I have never used any of her boots before. Back when she was born I vowed to myself not to do so realizing that when she gets old enough she would wear appealing boots one day, but now that it's finally happening I find my willpower being tested. As far as considering them off limits goes that was something that I just knew and didn't ask. Finally to your last question I love seeing women in boots especially my wife and when I use my wife's boots I think about her and the boots both. I try not to think about other women when using the 2nd hand boots but my mind does sometimes especially if I got pictures of them wearing the boots before I get them. I think my daughter is a beautiful young lady but I do not have any sexual desire for my daughter at all and I think it would be extremely wrong of me to even consider thinking of her in that way. I hope this helps in some way and I am sorry my response is so long.
Thank you for taking time to reply bootlover1990, the detail hence length was appreciated, and understand your wife clarified boundaries, which given all the circumstances, was the ideal.

Your dilemma and further explanation indicates some of the difficulties and dilemmas faced living with this need, with this fetish, even when enjoyed with a very accommodating partner.

In my first reply I was considering that for some, the objects are sexual surrogates for an owner, even one who is unknown or unavailable, while for others, they are a sexual stimulant and means of fulfilment in their own right, so I must offer apology, as it was not my intent to suggest that any desires or use of their boots, indicated you had or would have any inappropriate thoughts or intentions of any kind towards your daug or your sister, neither the fetish or sexual fantasies, could lead to such a simple conclusion.
Given all you have said, I would suspect you are the latter, with any thoughts or fantasies during sex with boots, simply the fleeting thoughts which are a function of the human condition.
I wish you well.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.