A moral dilemma

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

peeptoelove

Re: A moral dilemma

Post by peeptoelove »

Appreciate your decision as strong willed as it is, but as you said, they are the boots of your sister and temptation to use them the more times you see and think of them may become overwhelming, see what the future will bring, good luck.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

bootlover1990 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:42 pm So just to clarify for everyone I had already decided to not use her boots as it would feel wrong but it would also end my marriage which I don't want happening. My wife would never wear them for my pleasure as she feels the same as me and even if we both were ok with it, ( which we aren't) they are too small of a size for her to wear them. I use my wife's boots just fine and am happy with that.
Good decision ! u don't want to ruin everything just for a pair of shoes
AlexWa

Post by AlexWa »

First of all you did the right thing for yourself.
But tbh I would have done it, because I feel the same way, that I was always into my sisters shoes and this would be a great and very exciting chance.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Everybody choice, but I would take them and play with it, maybe only the outside or the sole, but I would do it.
I do it with mine wife's boots, so why not .... ;)