Recent purchase

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

vldonk

Recent purchase

Post by vldonk »

A recent purchase of mine. Love getting a pair of well worn boots. They are so soft to wear. Love the bigger sizes. Let me know what you think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Re: Recent purchase

Post by brewfan8 »

Nice boots
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

Thanks. I thought I would post a few more photos of them. They are really well worn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

My wife knows about these and I get to wear them while we are fucking. I have only recently told her about my fetish.
I have recently found out how to make pictures clearer so when I get the chance I will update
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

One of my favourite things to do is wear these boots while having a cigarette.
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

My wife now sometimes wears these boots too when we make love even though they are 2 sizes too big for her. Love it when she makes them all warm and sweaty for me to wear after her. I bought them second hand in well worn condition
Leatherbootsforlife

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

Was the old owner hot? Love the heel and it has a perfect amount of wear
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

Unfortunately i didnt meet the owner i had them posted. I did do a facebook stalk. She was quite nice looking.
These are boots my wife knows i wear.
They are definitely well worn