Wife’s Ridingboots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Which photo of riding boots do you want to see next?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:13 am

Clean and shiny - outside
17%
Cum stained - inside
51%
Grocery shopping - public
32%

Total votes: 53

lauralee27

Re: Wife’s Ridingboots

Post by lauralee27 »

Ridingbootlover1 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:13 am My wife wears rubber ridingboots. What do you guys think of her boots? What photo do you want to see next?
Wow. Amazing Boots!
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

My wife in her overknee socks and ridingboots.
What would you do with her?
I licked her boots and emptied my load of cum over them and then we had sex.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow my well if it was me she’d be hogtied for full enjoyment of licking her toe caps while she pleasures me else where smelling the leather all the way to the socks
VicAC

Post by VicAC »

Ridingbootlover1 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:44 pm My wife in her overknee socks and ridingboots.
Awesome! So sexy and hot pictures and I would love to shoot my load onto these boots, too :)
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

Awesome! So sexy and hot pictures and I would love to shoot my load onto these boots, too :)
[/quote

Would love to watch you cum on her boots
Net King

Post by Net King »

Ridingbootlover1 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:44 pm ......
You must have had plenty to spare. :D
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Ridingbootlover1 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:44 pm My wife in her overknee socks and ridingboots.
So damn hot. Is she wearing the boots in the picture where they're splattered with cum? And did she still have your load of cum on her boots while wearing them during sex?

I would love to get a bootjob from her and blow a massive load all over her boots, then get a blowjob from her while she's still wearing cum-splattered boots.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

love her to sit in front of me wearing the boots and first of all she would give them a nice coating in baby/coconut oil - giving them a nice kinky sheen...all the time giving me eye contact as he rubs the oil all over and then she would just tease me by crossing and uncrossing her legs..and doing the odd little foot twirl as well...making those boots crease in all manner of cum inducing ways and with the odd stroke of a boot of course for good measure as I stand across the room from her

i would stand wanking in front of her...not saying a word until my cock can take no more...and blasting cum out and hitting her boots as I call her all sorts of dirty filthy names

then she would lift one cum covered booted leg up and I would pull the boot off her leg...i give the inside a quick sniff taking in the sweaty odour and then begin to wank my cock again and thrusting it inside the oily boot...and eventually in no time spunking a load inside...then I would hand the boot back to her and she would put it on

given me a hard on thinking about it ---time for a booted wank :)
AlexWa

Post by AlexWa »

Very nice pics! I am also lucky that I had from the start of my boot fetish girls around me wearing rubber riding boots. They still make me hard every time.
Blov456

Post by Blov456 »

God your wife is hot