Fun boot session with friend - feedback please!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

FlatKneeHigh

Re: Fun boot session with friend - feedback please!

Post by FlatKneeHigh »

You should re-shoot that scene with the cum explosion so we can see it. Plus it's an excuse for you to spunk her boots again :wink:
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Very interested!
joypadnl

Post by joypadnl »

Love this 'real' style of bootvids! I would def become a member of your onlyf page. Those boots look awesome!!! I'm into equestrian themed misteresses :)
kinkster

Post by kinkster »

I'm more than happy to help model :-)
bootjobfan

Post by bootjobfan »

FlatKneeHigh wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:55 am You should re-shoot that scene with the cum explosion so we can see it. Plus it's an excuse for you to spunk her boots again :wink:
Done and done. I’m exhausted now. Will upload screenshots in the next day or so.
bootjobfan

Post by bootjobfan »

kinkster wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:45 pm I'm more than happy to help model :-)
Which country/region are you located? Feel free to email or PM, she will definitely be okay with it.

In fact the plan has always been, If the movies become popular enough and she grows her fans, she will offer in-person boot fetish sessions and offer fans the chance to star in their own movie.
FlatKneeHigh

Post by FlatKneeHigh »

bootjobfan wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:36 pm
FlatKneeHigh wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:55 am You should re-shoot that scene with the cum explosion so we can see it. Plus it's an excuse for you to spunk her boots again :wink:
Done and done. I’m exhausted now. Will upload screenshots in the next day or so.
What wonderful excuse to have to spunk all over her boots again haha :wink:
daniel_privat68

Post by daniel_privat68 »

Are there any experiences available regarding opening a clip shop related to bootjobs?
abba1010

Post by abba1010 »

Thanks for the post! Where are you guys located? I was contemplating doing the same thing with my domme but she has tattoos that are very recognizable so she is very hesitant.

It’s really all about marketing…if you do clips4sale and post the store here with active updates, you’d make some bucks. The bootjob/cum on boots content is very minimal compared to 5-10 years ago so I’m sure us boot fans would love to support you!

Would love to see some more screenshots.

Thanks again for posting!
bootjobfan

Post by bootjobfan »

abba1010 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:30 am Thanks for the post! Where are you guys located? I was contemplating doing the same thing with my domme but she has tattoos that are very recognizable so she is very hesitant.

It’s really all about marketing…if you do clips4sale and post the store here with active updates, you’d make some bucks. The bootjob/cum on boots content is very minimal compared to 5-10 years ago so I’m sure us boot fans would love to support you!

Would love to see some more screenshots.

Thanks again for posting!
Thanks a lot for your comments, good to know there’s a supportive community. Shooting would typically take place in Sydney, Australia or nearby. So anyone interested, get in touch!