Fun boot session with friend - feedback please!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

athlete100

Re: Fun boot session with friend - feedback please!

Post by athlete100 »

God, those boots are so sexy, wish I had those to have fun with
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Hope youre both better and ready to record more??
Blov456

Post by Blov456 »

That's so hot, I wish I was able to join if you guys were in jersey
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Dont forget to reply back too, cant wait!
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Some pics of her shoe collection?
bootjobfan

Post by bootjobfan »

Hello all,

Apologies for the lack of update. You would have no doubt seen that I removed the pictures, at the request of my friend. It all came to a bit of a head earlier in the year when she accidentally fell pregnant to a married massage customer to whom she had strong feelings. The stress of the situation, the hormonal imbalance, and the fact that she only secured one video sale meant she was pretty negative about all this and insisted that we shut it down and remove all traces.

But after a few months things are looking up. She seems to have decided to keep the baby, she's over the worst of the sickness and she is not really positive about how she can prepare financially in the next few months. I therefore hope to film a few more sessions in the next few weeks and look forward to sharing previews.

I think earlier in the year the requests came thick and fast, and were quite varied, with many being beyond what she was familiar and comfortable with. And while she never expected to become a millionaire from selling boot related videos, I think she was a bit surprised at what she felt was lowballing. So i've spoken with her about this and believe she's adjusted her expectations.

I am looking forward to sharing more soon!
kinkster

Post by kinkster »

That's a shame, sounds pretty tough. Good luck& look forward to seeing her sexy legs back in boots!
bootjobfan

Post by bootjobfan »

Hello all, after a hiatus due to some emotional issues + a stressful pregnancy, my filming partner is back - fully refreshed and energized, and ready to get filming again.

Feel free to get in contact via DM for custom movie requests.

Bootjobs, shoejobs , footjobs, or anything else tha you’re into!

Interestingly, she has had some interest from other customers for combining foot fetish with breast milk. Given her recent pregnancy she’s able to accommodate any such requests

Due to a potential privacy breach she shut down the previous email address that we’d posted here and she’s in the process of setting up a new one. Get us via DM for now.
kinkster

Post by kinkster »

Hey can you post a few pics?
Shitbird2745

Post by Shitbird2745 »

For whatever reason I can’t send a DM but I’m curious if you still take requests