Boot with which you have fantasy of

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

CrimsonS

Boot with which you have fantasy of

Post by CrimsonS »

Dear Friends,

Is there a type of boot / brand / model with which you had fantasy of, but never had the chance to realize it?

Personally, my choice would be the Red Wings Gloria boot, in the brown/rust color.

My wife was not wearing boots until she met me. Despite we live in a country with heavy winters, she still hesitates to wear any boots :(

The price of the aforementioned dream pair, also, makes it inappropriate for blind buy :)

Cheers,

CrimsonS
pressovannye

Re: Boot with which you have fantasy of

Post by pressovannye »

This is from the 1970s so the lady is probably 70-80 years old today. The same or similar pair of boots was worn by different models appearing in the Eros-published magazines such as "High Heels" and "Bitches in Boots". Nothing being sold today at any price quite measures up. I think the crotch-high boots which were sold by Dealy Express at the turn of this century came close but I never ordered a pair. Maybe I should have, then I could tell you. Today there may be European boots of equal quality but they all have some objectionable feature, mainly the shape of the heel. I like the style of heel used in 1960s stiletto-heeled pumps. They seem to have forgotten how to make them.

z a01.jpg

z a02.jpg

These knee-high boots have long tongues which make them look almost over-knee.

z b01.jpg

z c01.jpg

At my first job, Miss Brandt a very short dark-haired girl wore a pair like these a couple of times a week. Had me running to the bathroom often. The red leather sent all kinds of signals. A few times a year a very good pair comes up on eBay or other used clothing sites. But they're usually size 5 to 6. A little small for Catherine.

z d01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pressovannye on Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Net King

Post by Net King »

Boots with thick wedge crepe rubber soles. Would love to buy a pair for my partner, but there are none on the market.
Do not know where the pic originally came from - seems to be early 2000's.
616boot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

The boots Holly Valance wore in her Kiss Kiss live videos, or Ariana Grande's boots, both would smell awesome after a concert.
vector

Post by vector »

pressovannye wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:07 pm This is from the 1970s so the lady is probably 70-80 years old today. The same or similar pair of boots was worn by different models appearing in the Eros-published magazines such as "High Heels" and "Bitches in Boots". Nothing being sold today at any price quite measures up. I think the crotch-high boots which were sold by Dealy Express at the turn of this century came close but I never ordered a pair. Maybe I should have, then I could tell you. Today there may be European boots of equal quality but they all have some objectionable feature, mainly the shape of the heel. I like the style of heel used in 1960s stiletto-heeled pumps. They seem to have forgotten how to make them.

z a01.jpg

z a02.jpg

z b01.jpg

z c01.jpg

At my first job, Miss Brandt a very short dark-haired girl wore a pair like these a couple of times a week. Had me running to the bathroom often. The red leather sent all kinds of signals. A few times a year a very good pair comes up on eBay or other used clothing sites. But they're usually size 5 to 6. A little small for Catherine.

z d01.jpg
I love the 50/50 boots from Stuart Weitzman. Very high quality lambskin (inside too) on the front and spandex at the back. It sticks tight to the girl's legs and has to be taken off by rolling down like stockings. Very sexy. I also like quality booties like Acne Studios Pistol boots, it was very popular a few years ago, like a cut-down cowboy boots but with zippers so you can play with easily.

It is actually still possible to buy such vintage boots, some smaller makers in Italy and Spain still make them, but they are custom make to measure (fits thigh and leg perfectly) and expensive (but not as much as brands like Chanel or Gucci).

The vintage ones often still hold very good aroma, but many were just covered in tobacco smell. Too many heavy smokers back in the day. :cry:

I recall reading an article about Debbie Harry of Blondie in the 1970s, she was a friend of Stephen Sprouse and she had her signature over thigh boots custom-made by a Jewish shoemaker in NYC. They fit perfectly.

CrimsonS

Post by CrimsonS »

pressovannye wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:07 pm This is from the 1970s so the lady is probably 70-80 years old today. The same or similar pair of boots was worn by different models appearing in the Eros-published magazines such as "High Heels" and "Bitches in Boots". Nothing being sold today at any price quite measures up. I think the crotch-high boots which were sold by Dealy Express at the turn of this century came close but I never ordered a pair. Maybe I should have, then I could tell you. Today there may be European boots of equal quality but they all have some objectionable feature, mainly the shape of the heel. I like the style of heel used in 1960s stiletto-heeled pumps. They seem to have forgotten how to make them.

z a01.jpg

z a02.jpg

z b01.jpg

z c01.jpg

z d01.jpg
WOW, the first two pictures indeed are amazing.

Also, I concur with the fact that stiletto heels in the 60s and 70s (as seen at least on magazines of that era), are different and more sexy imo.