Candid photos of girls in public

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

paulojean

Re: Candid photos of girls in public

Post by paulojean »

Assez rare
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

At my friends house. Sniped some pictures of her boots and skin tight jeans. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sprayed those boots with cum shots. She made an observation about it one time but luckily just blamed it on the snow staining them. I’ve been careful since but definitely I feel is tribute worthy, so by all means if you’re as turned on by these boots and this cum sluts’ pants, be my guest! Unfortunately her brown boots are kept near her at work, but that shine off the sun, gets me everytime when she looks away while we’re talking. She’s not into bootjobs or footjobs so when I finally get a chance I take that chance and force myself to cum twice. Just one of those pair of boots that pictures don’t do them enough justice to be honest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

missinglisaleather wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:30 am At my friends house. Sniped some pictures of her boots and skin tight jeans. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sprayed those boots with cum shots. She made an observation about it one time but luckily just blamed it on the snow staining them. I’ve been careful since but definitely I feel is tribute worthy, so by all means if you’re as turned on by these boots and this cum sluts’ pants, be my guest! Unfortunately her brown boots are kept near her at work, but that shine off the sun, gets me everytime when she looks away while we’re talking. She’s not into bootjobs or footjobs so when I finally get a chance I take that chance and force myself to cum twice. Just one of those pair of boots that pictures don’t do them enough justice to be honest.
Those black skinny jeans are soooo tight!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

boots woman 1.png
boots woman 2.png
boots woman 3.png
boots woman 4.png
missinglisaleather

Leevoy wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:37 pm
missinglisaleather wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:30 am At my friends house. Sniped some pictures of her boots and skin tight jeans. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sprayed those boots with cum shots. She made an observation about it one time but luckily just blamed it on the snow staining them. I’ve been careful since but definitely I feel is tribute worthy, so by all means if you’re as turned on by these boots and this cum sluts’ pants, be my guest! Unfortunately her brown boots are kept near her at work, but that shine off the sun, gets me everytime when she looks away while we’re talking. She’s not into bootjobs or footjobs so when I finally get a chance I take that chance and force myself to cum twice. Just one of those pair of boots that pictures don’t do them enough justice to be honest.
Those black skinny jeans are soooo tight!
They really are buddy! She’s thick for a white girl but definitely wished she worked out more and that ass would be perfect. Love spanking it and making it red, but she sure does get annoyed by it. Her jeans look even more great when she pairs it with a belt but because of her weight that’s really a rarity. But when she does omg do I just want to eat her out. I have done many times but that was while we were dating. Just better off friends and sniping her ass and feet/boots any chance I get!
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Love that leather jacket too
missinglisaleather

Leatherappreciater wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:16 pm
Love that leather jacket too

You and me both! She got it as a Christmas gift and I remember grinding my dick on it and cumming on it the first time. It sure wasn’t worth $120 though, great looking jacket material definitely not the realest leather but beggars can’t be choosers I guess right! Honestly feeling her boobs through it was the hottest thing about it. And feeling the sides while hugging her definitely always a win.
missinglisaleather

Damn the rest of the photos I have of her in the jacket are all over 1 MB but another view I got with it. I’m telling you though on the days she would get ready for work, if I saw her outfit we were either doing something before she got ready or after she got ready. I think that day she really did swallow a load in that jacket and that was taken after I ate her out. Hasn’t had a boyfriend since me too, we’re not on talking terms but the amount of times I was able to spray those beats, jackets, ass and down her throat, my soul left me in a couple of times. Her personality and attitude is absolutely shit, spanked her ass cheeks real good and hard when she wanted to act like all princess-y. And when she just wanted to be a plain out bitch like she was proud of it, that’s when I’d cum her boots or jacket to wear to her job without her even knowing. Dumb slut walking around her work and customers with a cumshot on her sometimes lolol, only regret is I didn’t do it more.
Leatherbootsforlife

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

That’s hot as fuck and yes all the time specially when I’m at the mall
marxman

Post by marxman »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:52 am Been slowly posting my candids on another thread in the candid shoe sighting forum, but I can repost the boot pics here.

woman in boots 1.pngwoman in boots 2.pngwoman in boots 3.png
Baggy pants like cargo pants tucked inside boots have their own sexy charm.