Full Leather Chaps & Boots of A Rodeo Queen

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

cowboybootlover

Full Leather Chaps & Boots of A Rodeo Queen

Post by cowboybootlover »

Hi sorry for the lack of posts lately but I have been having lots of fun. I recently had the chance to play with these black leather full western chaps. I work at a horse farm and many of the ladies that ride there keep some of there riding cloths in a tack room off the stable, so I have access to boots and chaps and all kinda stuff. Sometimes I even get the chance to play with there socks and jeans. These chaps and boots are from the western riding teacher, she is a 40 something year old lady who is single and always seems to be at the stable. But I got my chance one day and I had fun, she wears the chaps almost everyday when she teaches and the boots were in the back of her locker area so I can only imagine they are old. She is a Bitch to me So after I cummed I left it on there foe her to wear around. If you guys like this I can do more and there are always a ton of boots around to play with, mostly cowboy boots but sometimes a few English rider come to practice. Let Me Know Thanks and Enjoy!!
outwest-reining-20.jpg
IMG_2243 2.jpeg
IMG_2245.jpeg
IMG_2242.jpeg
IMG_2246.jpeg
IMG_2241.jpeg
IMG_2240.jpeg
IMG_2239.jpeg
IMG_2238.jpeg
IMG_2237.jpeg
IMG_2236.jpeg
IMG_2235.jpeg
IMG_2248.jpeg
IMG_2249.jpeg
IMG_2250.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cowboybootlover

Re: Full Leather Chaps & Boots of A Rodeo Queen

Turns out she is riding today so let's hope she wears the chaps with my cum on them.
cowboybootlover

she did wear them today, it was so hot see her wear them and know where the stains came from. haha
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Where to even begin.

My lust for cowgirl chaps is almost as strong as my boot fetish. Amazing execution!

Love that shes a bitch and you showed her by jerking off on her chaps n boots!

Please please please more cowgirl chaps and jeans!
cowboybootlover

Leevoy wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:39 am Where to even begin.

My lust for cowgirl chaps is almost as strong as my boot fetish. Amazing execution!

I am glad you like it, I might be able to get her chaps again soon and sometimes she leaves a bag with a change of cloths in her locker too. so usually there are jeans in there too
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

cowboybootlover wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:08 am

I am glad you like it, I might be able to get her chaps again soon and sometimes she leaves a bag with a change of cloths in her locker too. so usually there are jeans in there too

Fukk yes! Those tack closets must be a fukking goldmine of riding gear to sniff n fukk. And do keep us posted on any English riding boot sluts as well!
Rudeboy

Post by Rudeboy »

Show us some of the English riding boots!
cowboybootlover

Rudeboy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:27 pm Show us some of the English riding boots!
check the my new post, its about tall boots
cowboybootlover

Leevoy wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:42 am
cowboybootlover wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:08 am

Fukk yes! Those tack closets must be a fukking goldmine of riding gear to sniff n fukk. And do keep us posted on any English riding boot sluts as well!

Check my new post it about the chaps and boots
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

this lady is so beautiful... could you please share more of this gorgeous mature ?