Louboutin Thigh-High Boots ‘Monicarina’ (Very Rare)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

irapepumpsnboots

Louboutin Thigh-High Boots ‘Monicarina’ (Very Rare)

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

Oh God. I must be living every boot fetishists dream right now. I have with me one of the most expensive pairs of boots to have ever graced my throbbing cock. Christian Louboutin ‘Monicarina’ EU36 Thigh-High Boots. Black Nappa Leather is just… so soft, so exquisite. I can’t… possibly describe to you all the level of heaven I am literally feeling with the soft buttery leather wrapped around my cock like a glove… The bliss I feel when I’m literally leaking so much precum as I rub myself against the boots. It feels like a vagina (especially when I shoved my dick all the way inside of the boot down into the toe box in both boots)… :oops: :twisted:

The lady is away today and I have exactly 6.5 hours to enjoy myself with these boots. (and a really super hot, vintage 90’s leather skirt I bought yesterday! In case that lady might lurk on here, yes, your sexy, hot leather skirt certain went to a very ‘fun’ home! :lol: ) I haven’t cum yet today but I’m going to blow very soon. I can feel it. But I’m going to be cumming on these multiple times today. I’m going to take advantage of every single hour. Every minute, every second. :D :P I’m going to rape these boots thoroughly! :mrgreen: :twisted:

It’s ironic that they call this particular model of boot (a high-end, but oh-so-slutty-just-begging-to-be-humped-fucked thigh high one at that!) ‘Monicarina’. Kind reminds me of a certain character named Monika, which is what I’m going to be naming this pair. It’s kinda weird, sometimes overtime, you start developing attachments to things, especially something like a pair of hot, sexy boots that everyone here can appreciate. And even more so if you’re like most of us when you bust out your cocks and go to town on the boots of choice in our lives. Oh well, it gives me something to scream! :D

But no, seriously let’s take a minute to appreciate the art that is a pair of loubi boots. And yes, as is my custom for all Louboutin shoes that ‘cum’ into my possession: I have used the red bottoms of the sole where the logo is as a canvas for my ‘special paintbrush’ (cock) with a ‘very special’ clear but sticky paint (precum) :wink:

I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
nicklovesbootshox

Re: Louboutin Thigh-High Boots ‘Monicarina’ (Very Rare)

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Omg! What an incredible pair of boots and skirt! You’re one lucky MFer! I’d love to feel that exquisite leather all over me! Keep us updated every step of the way!
irapepumpsnboots

nicklovesbootshox wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:17 am Omg! What an incredible pair of boots and skirt! You’re one lucky MFer! I’d love to feel that exquisite leather all over me! Keep us updated every step of the way!
Going to town on the loubi boots right now, they’re just laying on bed taking my dick to their buttery, leather shafts over and over. I’m leaking so much precum and I’m doing everything I can to edge myself back. I’ll say it: I’m in love with a pair of boots!

Trying to take pictures but keep getting caught up in the moment, just feels too damn good! If they could talk, I wonder what they would say XD
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

you dont have pics when she wearing the boots?
irapepumpsnboots

alexcia wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:59 am you dont have pics when she wearing the boots?
No, and further, the lady doesn’t know about this pair, nor will it fit her, sadly.
Chrisbob

Post by Chrisbob »

Easily the sexiest pair of boots ever made, any updates?
Heelspleaseme84

Post by Heelspleaseme84 »

Getting caught up in the moment and finding it difficult to do much else is absolutely understandable i for one am very jealous as id love to have them boots for just an hour.
Let the good times roll enjoy your self
godfrey38

Post by godfrey38 »

Oh my god—those are the hottest, sexiest pair of boots I have ever seen! So expensive and high-end too! I’ve fucked loubi pumps, but never a pair of loubi boots and I imagine the pleasure those Monicarina boots give is something indescribable
irapepumpsnboots

This was the first of many loads yesterday on these ultra sexy thigh boots: :twisted:

more coming today ;P

alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Where are you from?
If I could have a pair just for fun.