How about a thread of nothing but riding boots?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BootsNHeelsFoamer

How about a thread of nothing but riding boots?

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »

Unfortunately finding threads or videos with riding boots is rather difficult, so I figured I'd start a thread here! Here's a few photos that I've found, and some I've taken. Feel free to share yours!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rudeboy

Re: How about a thread of nothing but riding boots?

Post by Rudeboy »

riding3423.JPG
rid23tw4gyherb.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

This is a great idea!keep up the great work
LordVigo

Post by LordVigo »

Hell Yeaaah
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Here's a pair of riding boots that I'm currently under the spell of. They are NOS vintage made in Italy, and soft as can be. These show the first time they were worn to bed :twisted:
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Here's another couple shots of those vintage riding boots. I absolutely love covering these.
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Great idea. I especially love pics of lesbian ladies wearing them while making out.
LordVigo

Post by LordVigo »

Oh i have some pictures of Girls Ridingboots i've cummed in 2014 when i was horseriding 4 days a week
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

BootsNHeelsFoamer wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:11 am Unfortunately finding threads or videos with riding boots is rather difficult, so I figured I'd start a thread here! Here's a few photos that I've found, and some I've taken. Feel free to share yours!
I prefer rubber riding boots myself..real sexy they are

but I love this delicious little tart in her leather boots
BootsNHeelsFoamer

keira in wellies wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:40 am
BootsNHeelsFoamer wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:11 am Unfortunately finding threads or videos with riding boots is rather difficult, so I figured I'd start a thread here! Here's a few photos that I've found, and some I've taken. Feel free to share yours!
I prefer rubber riding boots myself..real sexy they are

but I love this delicious little tart in her leather boots

That photo set is so damn hot. Only thing that would make it any better is if her toy was an ejaculating one! I love to fantasize about her and her boots getting covered.