Farm Girls Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

cowboybootlover

Farm Girls Boots

Post by cowboybootlover »

Hi, I like to dream up stories about farm girls and there boots, they always seem to wear them out and they smell the best. Anyway Here is a start to me posting stories some fantasy and some real. If you guys Like this story I will continue it. The boots in the pic are from a real country girl that I used to work with and I bought them from her, they are what I was thinking about when I was writing this story. so again if you like this let me know and I will post more, Thanks!

It was a hot summer day in western Iowa, I worked on a dairy farm with four other interns two of which I had got lucky and they were senior college girls. They were working on the farm towards their dairy herd management degrees. Casey was a hot blonde girl, she was about 6 foot tall fit and wore a size 10 boot. Her friend and my coworker, Shelby, was a brunette, she was 5.10” and wore a size 8 boot. I didn’t know it now but this summer would be one of the best summers of my life.

The story starts one day after planting corn, I came back to the machine shed. The machine shed was not just for parking tractors in, it held the farms office and break room. I walked in and saw Casey sitting there at the break table. She was on her phone and still had on her work boots. I could tell they were already so worn from her working other places and on her own family’s farm. “How’s it going?” I asked her. She replied “Good just so hot today I need a break!” She was supposed to be feeding the cows their mid day feeding. “I have to go feed the cows now so you can sit her” pointing to the seat that she had just got up from. I told her “I will feed them for you, take a good break Maybe even go take nap.” We had a bunk room next to the office just for that reason, sometimes during the day you just need a nap so the beds are there. She took me up on that and told me how I had to feed them. After feeding the cows I walked back into the machine shed, I was half expecting to she her sitting at the table again. But to my surprise I didn’t see her, I walked over to the hallway they lead to the bunk room. I stoped in my tracks, her boots were sitting in the hallway. I waited for a second and listened I could hear her snoring in the bunk room. We were the only two on the farm at that time of the day so I knew as long as she was sleeping I had a chance to play with her boots. I gadded them and walked to the end of the hallway to the bathroom. My dick was hard already just from the look of her well worn work boots. They felt moist and sweaty in my hand, I couldn’t shut the door fast enough. I set them on the counter and just looked at them, they were beautiful. I could see all the long hard hours she had worked in them. The leather was so soft and worn. I put my hand inside her sweaty boots and pulled the insoles out. The insoles were wet and I could see her entire foot print. Her beautiful size 10 foot had made deep dark indentations into the soft insoles of her boots. I started to smell them and lick them. I kissed the insoles of this farm goddess boots, I dreamed of her sweaty feet on my face. I pulled my dick out and stated to rub my hard dick all over the insoles. I pulled her right boot up to my face and took deep breaths of her oder. It smelled of corn chips and vinegar at the same time, mixed with the smell of the farm. Its hard to explain but boots worn by girls on a farm have a special smell that if you know it you know it. I kept smelling her right boot, I was getting light headed form her essence. I switched to the left boot and began to jack off fast and hard. With in a few second I started to blow my load. My cum filled her toes prints on the right insole. I couldn’t stop smelling, it seemed like I was smelling her left boot for hours. I finally snapped out of it when I heard a noise coming from the room next door. It was Casey and she was awake. Shit I have to hurry and get the boots back into the hallway, I thought to myself. I left the my cum in her toe prints and put the insoles back into the boots. I grabbed them and opened the bathroom door to the hallway. I froze in fear, there at the door was Casey and she looked mad. She yelled “What the HELL are you doing with my boots?” I had to think of something quick. “I saw them in the hallway and I wanted to clean them for you, they looked dirty” I said. A Smile came across her face and she said “Well thanks sorry I yelled, it just seemed weird you coming out of the bathroom with them like that.” She bought the lie I gave her and she reached for the boots. I handed them to her and watched her put them on. As she put the right boot on a look of shock came across her face, “Damn my right foot must sweat more than my left.” She looked over to me and I just smiled.
IMG_8141.jpeg
IMG_8142.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Re: Farm Girls Boots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ishka

Post by ishka »

love the story lets hear more and more pics
cowboybootlover

ishka wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:29 pm love the story lets hear more and more pics
Glad you liked it, I will write more and I do have more pics
cowboybootlover

italianboots wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:29 am Haha, yeah lets hear more about how summer went :)
Ok haha, I will post more
L0STS0UL

Post by L0STS0UL »

Can't wait 4 more
cowboybootlover

L0STS0UL wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:04 pm Can't wait 4 more
I will have more soon
ishka