Bootjob in Rubberboots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Net King

Re: Bootjob in Rubberboots

Post by Net King »

Squishyboots wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:25 am Oh yes, it feels so great. to feel it and see the cum running down her boots. but the hottest were a shoejob with Fila Disruptor boots.
Gee, that would be fun! Unfortunately if I purchased a pair of Disruptor for my partner she would not wear then. I had a pair of black suede ripple sole boots which were a bit small for me but fit my partner OK. She wears them occasionally but does not really like them, but has given me some nice boot jobs with them.
p1020926m.jpg
p1020927m.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Squishyboots

Post by Squishyboots »

The shoes look interesting but nothing beats the Disruptor boots - so fucking hot
Fila.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
superspice1981

Post by superspice1981 »

wow Disruptor
Net King

Post by Net King »

Squishyboots wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:44 am The shoes look interesting but nothing beats the Disruptor boots - so fucking hot

Fila.jpg
Have not seen these before. They do look awesome - ideal for domination. Seem to be out of production - seems to be only odds and ends on Amazon.
Net King

Post by Net King »

Squishyboots wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:51 am My Girlfriend had fun playing with my cock in her boots and nikes
How did it all start off for you? I had a fetish from when I was quite young - especially tennies with gummy soles and dad's ripple sole shoes which made me go hard and drove me crazy. I could not hide it from my then girlfriend and now partner. Then it got 'deeper' roughly as I wrote here:
http://netking29.freeservers.com/volley ... lleys.html
and another occasion here:
http://netking29.freeservers.com/favori ... -story.pdf

She has never really liked conventional sex so does it (a bit grudgingly at times) to keep me happy.