Capri jeans Boots Combo

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

CHOCHI1999

Capri jeans Boots Combo

Post by CHOCHI1999 »

I have a fixation for an exposed leg part when a woman wears capri pants and boots I love this combination someone else likes this combo of boots and capri jeans
boot.perv

Re: Capri jeans Boots Combo

Post by boot.perv »

I think this is in the category of "oddly-specific" boot fetishes. My oddly-specific fetish is front-laced boots. I can trace my fetish to back when I was four years old, and I developed a craving for girls' Mary Jane style shoes. By 5th grade, the girls had stopped wearing Mary Janes, but occasionally someone would wear a pair of boots, so my mind latched on that. My friend's little sister wore a pair of front-laced knee high boots to school, and my eyes almost popped of their sockets, and I couldn't stop jacking off about her. About the same time, there was another girl on my bus who wore front laced boots to school, but always under flare-leg jeans so I couldn't see how high they were. Once she wore those boots with a knee-length skirt and I got to see them for the first time, and I jacked off to the thought of her boots daily! Sure, I like lots of other styles of boots, but when a woman wears a pair that's front-laced, I still do a double take.