My friends riding boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot9797

My friends riding boots

Post by boot9797 »

This is my first post here and probably the only one i'll ever make. Ive got a major boot fetish but I am quite ashamed of i and would be in horror if anyone i know was to find out.
My girlfriend knows about it but she doesn't do much to satify my thirst for boots so I meet my needs elsewhere.
Me and my girlfriend are friends with a couple and the girl rides horses. She wears other kinds of boots from time to time when we are out clubing or at parties. I am always turned on by her boots and her feet which she always exposes and play with. They are a major source of orgasm for me. The nice thing with feet and boot fetish is that you can always inocently snap a picture with everything you need in there without anyone noticing, trust me i am cautious with these things. Anyway, anychance i get I will snap a pic of a feet and boots for later use. From time to time when we are at my friends place I find myself alone with a pair of her boots or shoes but I never do anything else but grab a quick snif of the inside, I could not stand getting caught.
Recently the couple told us that they got a horse which sounded to me like a gold mine for seeing that girl with her riding boots on and even get a chance to smell them after a long ride. little did I know the effect these would have on me... . One day, me and the girls boyfriend were building a wall at his place and thats when it happened. The girl was going for her first ride. She got out of the house wearing her riding outfit which of course included the boots. When i saw her, I felt my stomach flex and my face turned pale. all the blood rushed to my dick which showed a big buldge on my pants. Never had I felt so aroused so quickly. I had a to excuse myself into the house and when i came back out she was gone. For about 4 months after that I never saw her wear these boots again. The closest I got to them was to insert my hand in them while they were in her garage to try to get a smell of the inside, nothing very satisfying.
A couple of weeks ago, we were all going to grab tea in a local tea shop in the morning. The girl told us that she waa going to join a bit later. When i asked my gf why, she said that the girl was coming straight from horse riding, Jackpot! She arrived to the shop wearing her full outfit and did not bother to change, she was still wearing the boots and her on tight white pants. I got aroused instantly. I knew her feet wear all hot and sweaty in there and i had trouble thinking of anything else. I was able to take a couple of picture under the table and masturbated furiously to them later. I deleted them right after.... It felt good but I need to have access and time with these boots. They haunt my mind day and night.
My girlfriend is also a horse rider and a couple of days ago she told me that she was going to go ride. She does not have the equipement but i never thought anymore about it. Today when getting back from work, I went around the house while cleaning. I opend the cupboard where we keep our cleaning stuff and stumble accross something unexpected. My Gf had borrowed the boots from the girl to go horse riding. Her boots were there right infront of me.... unattend, i could smell the feet smell coming out of them. I am now only waiting for my chance to be alone with them in the house before my GF gives them back.
I am constantly hard with them in the house...

I can send you pictures on request
Last edited by boot9797 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
leatherdog420

Re: My friends riding boots (story only)

Post by leatherdog420 »

lets see the riding boots
OhhitsHoney

Post by OhhitsHoney »

A great story! You're very lucky to have an equestrian girlfriend as they are quite one of a kind and those boots are defently all what a boot lover would want~
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

When your girlfriend does borrow boots from her friend, why dont you buy your girlfriend a pair of these boots for her? you know now what size and model you need to order...
The higher the shaft, the better
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

That is a fucking boot fuck fantasy dream cum true...those boots are probably so so so so stinky and dirty...O.M.G....

Hey could I see those boots? LMK if you need an email or have a link I can view. Great story.
Net King

Post by Net King »

boot9797 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:48 am This is my first post here and probably the only one i'll ever make. Ive got a major boot fetish but I am quite ashamed of i and would be in horror if anyone i know was to find out.
My girlfriend knows about it but she doesn't do much to satify my thirst for boots so I meet my needs elsewhere.
Nothing to be ashamed of. It is quite common so you might as well get used to it and enjoy it. Your girlfriend knows about it, so that is a good start. When she wears them, you can tell her she looks lovely wearing those boots.

I have been stuck with a rubber sole and sneaker fetish since when I was little. I thought it was unusual and wrong and felt I could not confide in anyone about it. My dad had a pair of ripple soled shoes which drove me crazy especially when the supple rubber ripples squelched against a smooth floor. I just could not tell him or anyone about my feelings. I did not dare touch them. Thinking back on it I should not have been so scared. I should have enjoyed see him wear them. The tip pf my dick would have loved to be caressed by those ripples. No great harm has come out of it over the years.

Probably the most harmful thing is if a shoe or boot fetish dominates the relationship with your girlfriend or partner. So it is necessary to keep working on the romatic relationship.
boot9797

Post by boot9797 »

1623229491733IMG_20210609_133001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boot9797

Post by boot9797 »

I managed to get some alone time with them. I was able to wear then aswell...
Bootlover55

Post by Bootlover55 »

Why don't you find yourself a pair?
D2

Post by D2 »

Why don't you simply tell your girlfriend you think she looks sexy in those boots. She might be encouraged to borrow them more often or get her own pair.