Looking after neighbor’s place

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

tessyugg

Re: Looking after neighbor’s place

Post by tessyugg »

please cum her u ggs and make a picture
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Does she have any rain boots?
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

First of all thank you all for your replies :) I was thinking on how to approach this, since the first request was actually for the Chucks but I could not find them. Despite the demand for the Uggs I decided to go for knee highs first.

Day 1, flat leather Nine West boots. These boots seem a little higher than usual, but they are not otk, more like on-the-knee. The model reminds me about when “Elven/Elvish” boots were in style around 2008-2009 in Europe. Very worn so they might actually be that old. They don’t seem to be riding boots though.

She wears these a lot and that shows. The zipper ‘handle’ on the right boot is broken off so she has to open/close the zipper between thumb and index finger or use her nails. The smell is intense leather with some sweat mixed in. I’d say these score a 9 out of 10. I decided to dump some on the outside of the left boot. I noticed a lot of women when they put on their boots they look at the inner side when they zip up and after that lift their leg and pull on the boot. So cum on the upper outside is more for the casual pedestrian to see.

Before leaving I checked the garage and to my surprise I found her Chucks in the fitness area. There was also a used towel, pink tank top and a pair of ripped Levi’s jeans, but I don’t think you guys care for that. The Chucks smell very sweaty, mixed with the Converse smell we all know. Score: 8 out of 10. I’m sure the toe caps of these and the Hi-top purple ones I found will bathe soon.

Finally I added a few pictures for you Ugg fans. They are furry Baley-button ones with some wear on the soles. I always wanted to cum on the bottom logo of Uggs but maybe the heel-logo is a better spot?
Last edited by kontzakje on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

May we see all the books lined up and what this neighbor looks like? Ass? Legs? In the boots?
Agazzel

Post by Agazzel »

nice update! looking forward to even more awesome content! :D
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

i want to see you cumming on the bottom logo if you can please
javilondio7

Post by javilondio7 »

Try to fold down the UGGS and cum on the insole, the wool in the inside is so fluffy and warm to rub with your penis
tessyugg

Post by tessyugg »

Can you cum inside the Ugg’s
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

oh those brown high boots are lovely...
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

Day 2, Shabbies ankle boots. Back in 2009 Shabbies came out with knee-high leather riding boots. These were very popular and expensive, about $450 per pair. Almost every colleague and friend I had, had a pair. Then after almost 13 years of knee-high boots being in style 2012 came along. In this year it became popular to wear ankle boots, and Shabbies came out with a whole line of them. I never liked ankle boots that much, since to me they’re not real boots. Luckily the ankle boot “fashion” ended in the fall of 2017.

She has two pairs, the darker ones being newer. You can see this because the leather shafts are firmer than the other ones. The light ones are most likely from that 2012 to 2015 period. They smell amazing, a mix of butter soft leather and her feet. They score an 8/10. As you can see they were blasted well.

I also added two pictures of her leather Ann Taylor boots, they might be next after the upcumming Uggs you guys want so bad.
Last edited by kontzakje on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.