Looking after neighbor’s place

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

nico0071998

Re: Looking after neighbor’s place

Post by nico0071998 »

kontzakje wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:20 am Day 2, Shabbies ankle boots. Back in 2009 Shabbies came out with knee-high leather riding boots. These were very popular and expensive, about $450 per pair. Almost every colleague and friend I had, had a pair. Then after almost 13 years of knee-high boots being in style 2012 came along. In this year it became popular to wear ankle boots, and Shabbies came out with a whole line of them. I never liked ankle boots that much, since to me they’re not real boots. Luckily the ankle boot “fashion” ended in the fall of 2017.

She has two pairs, the darker ones being newer. You can see this because the leather shafts are firmer than the other ones. The light ones are most likely from that 2012 to 2015 period. They smell amazing, a mix of butter soft leather and her feet. They score an 8/10. As you can see they were blasted well.

I also added two pictures of her leather Ann Taylor boots, they might be next after the upcumming Uggs you guys want so bad.
I love the ankle boots please pee on them
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

kontzakje wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:54 am Next up are... Uggs!
But first them Chucks
Used her ultra soft Levi’s to get going
Sorry for delayed post, was out of town. 1.5 more weeks to go :)
Omg those super soft Levi's sound AMAZING! Prob soooo broken-in in the thighs and ass. Be sure to wipe your dick off with the back pocket embroidery/stitching. :twisted: :evil:
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Woow still posting pls
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

i want to see her uggs and your dick on them pls
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

Here we go; cum ‘em Uggs
Smell: 6/10, too new
Noticed a boot box in the garage but had to go, I ll see what’s in there later.
Last edited by kontzakje on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

they so hot uggs i want her to see them and you, you can wearinh them too ? If you can put these pls
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

Earlier I told you that I saw a boot box. Here are the pictures of what I found :) In the box sit two pair of very well worn Nine West leather boots. I have not seen her wear these boots for quite some time. It must been last fall, but they were worn a ton a couple of years ago. These boots are both butter soft, they have scuffs, the leather on the inside is damaged, they smell amazing. The first pair has half-size zipper, the nose is round and it has a stacked heel. The learher on the outside is cracked, these ones have been worn a lot. The second pair has less shiny leather, and I know she wore these a lot to her work. They are real slutty office boots. The smell is super intense, awesome leather, with a hint of sweat. As you can see in the pictures it has leather on the inside and this leather is also damaged. The foot of one of the boots is also coming loose. She must love these boots because other people would have probably thrown them away or cut off the shafts to make ankle booties. Every now and then in fall I see her wear these.

The third pair you see, the brown ones, are the first knee-high boots I posted in this thread. They are not black they are super dark brown. These are amazing Ann Taylor office slut boots.

Since I do not have the time to get them all three here is a little poll. Which boots should be sprayed full with cum, and where (footbed, shafts, heels, ...)?
1- The dark brown Ann Taylors
2- The half zipper Nine Wests
3- The slutty office boots
Last edited by kontzakje on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

Here is an overview picture of the three boots you guys can vote on.

For those who like the idea about their colleague’s trashy leather boots, I have seen her leave the house on UGGs in the snow, then at work (where I was dropping something off) wearing the black leather boots, with the UGGs laying like trash underneath her desk. Then when she went home she left her leather boots (I guess) under or in her desk. I just saw her come home later in her UGGs. She is not my colleague, so enjoy your fantasies ;)
Last edited by kontzakje on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
vans1234

Post by vans1234 »

you should roll up a towel and put it in the office boots then spray all over the calf!!!!!!
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

I like the idea! Have it soak the zipper maybe? I felt the leather on the inside. It felt different than the leather on the outside. It is like as if it’s less sticky to the skin, or softer. Probably because otherwise her calves would stick to the boots.